Interregional inequalities in Israel, 1948-1995: divergence or convergence?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- דבי עובדיה, 1989. "חונכות ילדי אסירים," Working Papers 144, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Molho, Ian, 1995. "Migrant Inertia, Accessibility and Local Unemployment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(245), pages 123-132, February.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1989. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1988," Working Papers 538, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Byrnes, Patricia E. & Storbeck, James E., 2000. "Efficiency gains from regionalization: economic development in China revisited," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 141-154, June.
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban evolution, self-organization, and decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1996. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1995," Working Papers 509, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1993. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1992," Working Papers 475, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רבקה פריאור, 1990. "מקבלי דמי פגיעה, 1988," Working Papers 553, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- A Shachar & G Lipshitz, 1981. "Regional Inequalities in Israel," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(4), pages 463-473, April.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1990. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1989," Working Papers 452, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 1990. "גיליון 35 - תש"נ, יוני 1990," Working Papers 1126, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- A Shachar & G Lipshitz, 1981. "Regional inequalities in Israel," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(4), pages 463-473, April.
- Karkazis, John & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 1998. "Assessing the effectiveness of regional development policies in Northern Greece using data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 123-137, June.
- תמר אליאב, 1996. "גמלאות אמהות 1995-1992," Working Papers 395, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- הנק הבסי ובלהה זיסלין, 1996. "תב"ל - תעסוקת בית למרותקים," Working Papers 162, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- שרית בייץ מוראי & תמר הרון ורבקה ורטמן, 1993. "ביצוע חוק סיעוד במרכזי יום," Working Papers 456, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:38:y:2004:i:4:p:255-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.