Consumer attitudes towards switching supplier in three deregulated markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Klemperer, 1987. "Markets with Consumer Switching Costs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 375-394.
- Samuelson, William & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1988. "Status Quo Bias in Decision Making," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 7-59, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-1348, December.
- Waterson, Michael, 2003.
"The role of consumers in competition and competition policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-150, February.
- Waterson, Michael, 2001. "The role of consumers in competition and competition policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 607, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Strahilevitz, Michal A & Loewenstein, George, 1998. " The Effect of Ownership History on the Valuation of Objects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 276-289, December.
- Bettman, James R & Luce, Mary Frances & Payne, John W, 1998. " Constructive Consumer Choice Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 187-217, December.
- Klemperer, Paul D, 1987. "Entry Deterrence in Markets with Consumer Switching Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388a), pages 99-117, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vesterberg, Mattias, 2017. "The effect of price on electricity contract choice," Umeå Economic Studies 941, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaoping He & David Reiner, 2015. "Why Do More British Consumers Not Switch Energy Suppliers? The Role of Individual Attitudes," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carin Cruijsen & Maaike Diepstraten, 2017.
"Banking Products: You Can Take Them with You, So Why Don’t You?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 123-154, October.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Maaike Diepstraten, 2015. "Banking products: you can take them with you, so why don't you?," DNB Working Papers 490, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & Diepstraten, Maaike, 2017. "Banking products : You can take them with you, so why don't you?," Other publications TiSEM a085788f-bc7d-4f5c-8a8c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Iweta Opolska, 2016. "Liberalisation of the gas industry in Europe.Does the European Union support efficacious regulatory solutions?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 44.
- Sauthoff, Saramena & Danne, Michael & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017. "To switch or not to switch? Understanding German consumers' willingness to pay for green electricity tariff attributes," DARE Discussion Papers 1707, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-6-xiaoping is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter D., Lunn & Sean, Lyons, 2017. "Consumer switching intentions for telecoms services: evidence from Ireland," MPRA Paper 77412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Alexandru, 2013. "Methodological Considerations Regarding The Segmentation Of Household Energy Consumers," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1775-1785, July.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vassileva, Iana & Wallin, Fredrik & Dahlquist, Erik, 2012. "Understanding energy consumption behavior for future demand response strategy development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 94-100.
- Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan, 2015. "How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 303-314.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:675-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Yingkui, 2014. "Understanding household switching behavior in the retail electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 406-414.
More about this item
KeywordsDeregulated markets Switching supplier Consumer attitudes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:38:y:2009:i:5:p:814-819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .