Positive confirmation in rational and irrational learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhard Selten & Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Klaus Abbink, 1999. "Money Does Not Induce Risk Neutral Behavior, but Binary Lotteries Do even Worse," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 213-252, June.
- Martin Jones & Robert Sugden, 2001.
"Positive confirmation bias in the acquisition of information,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 59-99, February.
- Martin Jones & Robert Sugden, 2000. "Positive Confirmation Bias in the Acquisition of Information," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 115, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1995. "Incorporating a stochastic element into decision theories," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 641-648, April.
- Borgers, Tilman, 1996.
"On the Relevance of Learning and Evolution to Economic Theory,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1374-1385, September.
- Tilman Börgers, "undated". "On The Relevance of Learning and Evolution to Economic Theory," ELSE working papers 050, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Margani, Patrizia, 2014. "Are Italian consumer confidence adjustments asymmetric? A macroeconomic and psychological motives approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 48-63.
- Ertac, Seda, 2011. "Does self-relevance affect information processing? Experimental evidence on the response to performance and non-performance feedback," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 532-545.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:37:y:2008:i:3:p:1029-1046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.