Evaluating the need assessment in fiscal equalization schemes at the local government level
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haughwout, Andrew F., 1997. "Central city infrastructure investment and suburban house values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 199-215, April.
- Fenge, Robert & Meier, Volker, 2002.
"Why cities should not be subsidized,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 433-447, November.
- Buchanan, James M. & Goetz, Charles J., 1972. "Efficiency limits of fiscal mobility: An assessment of the tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-43, April.
- Flatters, Frank & Henderson, Vernon & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1974. "Public goods, efficiency, and regional fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 99-112, May.
- Bernard Dafflon & Krisztina Tóth, 2003. "Local Fiscal Equalisation in Switzerland: The Case of the Canton Fribourg," FSES Working Papers 363, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Richard Voith, 1994. "Do suburbs need cities?," Working Papers 93-27/R, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Örjan Pettersson, 2001. "articles: Microregional fragmentation in a Swedish county," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 80(4), pages 389-409.
- Franz Kronthaler, 2005. "Economic capability of East German regions: Results of a cluster analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 739-750.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Lenk, Thomas & Rudolph, Hans-Joachim, 2003. "Die kommunalen Finanzausgleichssysteme in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Die Bestimmung der Finanzausgleichsmasse - vertikale Verteilungsprobleme zwischen Land und Kommunen," Arbeitspapiere des Lehrstuhls Finanzwissenschaft 24, University of Leipzig, Institute of Public Finance and Public Management.
- Fisher, Ronald C., 1982. "Income and grant effects on local expenditure: The flypaper effect and other difficulties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 324-345, November.
- Patrick Mullins & Robert Stimson & Kevin O'Connor & Scott Baum, 2001. "articles: A typology of community opportunity and vulnerability in metropolitan Australia," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 80(1), pages 45-66.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:36:y:2007:i:5:p:745-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.