Internationalization, product development and performance outcomes: A comparative study of 10 countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mockaitis, Audra I. & Vaiginiene, Erika & Giedraitis, Vincent, 2006.
"The internationalization efforts of lithuanian manufacturing firms--strategy or luck?,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 111-126, March.
- Audra I.Mockaitis & Erika Vaiginiene & Vincent Giedraitis, 2005. "The Internationalization Efforts of Lithuanian Manufacturing Firms - Strategy of Luck?," Industrial Organization 0502001, EconWPA.
- Audra I.Mockaitis & Erika Vaiginene & Vincent Giedraitis, 2005. "The Internationalization Efforts Of Lithuanian Manufacturing Firms - Strategy Or Luck?," Industrial Organization 0501007, EconWPA.
- Daniel Sullivan, 1994. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 325-342, June.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Madsen, Tage Koed, 2005. "Internationalization research: The impact of the Carnegie School," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 373-384, December.
- Cantwell, John & Piscitello, Lucia, 2002. "The location of technological activities of MNCs in European regions: The role of spillovers and local competencies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-96.
- Cantwell, John, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: What Remains of the Product Cycle Model?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Yu-Ching Chiao & Kuo-Pin Yang & Chwo-Ming Yu, 2006. "Performance, Internationalization, and Firm-specific Advantages of SMEs in a Newly-Industrialized Economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 475-492, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, John & Sutherland, Dylan, 2015. "Entry mode and emerging market MNEs: An analysis of Chinese greenfield and acquisition FDI in the United States," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 88-103.
- Marsillac, Erika & Roh, James Jungbae, 2014. "Connecting product design, process and supply chain decisions to strengthen global supply chain capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 317-329.
- Yang, Ma Ga (Mark) & Hong, Paul & Modi, Sachin B., 2011. "Impact of lean manufacturing and environmental management on business performance: An empirical study of manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 251-261, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization Product development Integration Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:23:y:2009:i:2:p:169-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.