Monetary secrecy and selective disclosure: The emerging market case of Mexico's monetary reporting
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hutchison, Michael & Judd, John P, 1992.
"Central Bank Secrecy and Money Surprises: International Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 135-145, February.
- Michael Hutchison & John P. Judd, 1991. "Central bank secrecy and money surprises: international evidence," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 91-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1986. "Monetary mystique: Secrecy and central banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 63-92, January.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1985. "Monetary mystique : secrecy and central banking," Working Paper 85-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Berry Wilson & Anthony Saunders & Gerard Caprio, 2000. "Financial fragility and Mexico's 1994 peso crisis: an event-window analysis of market-valuation effects," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 450-473.
- Wilson, Berry & Saunders, Anthony & Caprio, Gerard, Jr, 2000. "Financial Fragility and Mexico's 1994 Peso Crisis: An Event-Window Analysis of Market-Valuation Effects," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 450-468, August.
- Wilson, Berry & Saunders, Anthony & Caprio, Gerard, Jr, 2000. "Mexico's Financial Sector Crisis: Propagative Linkages to Devaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 292-308, January.
- O'Brien, James M, 1981. "Estimating the Information Value of Immediate Disclosure of the FOMC Policy Directive," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1047-1061, December.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Masson, Paul R, 1999. "Credibility, Reputation, and the Mexican Peso Crisis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 70-84, February.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1992. "Insider Trading: Should It Be Prohibited?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 859-887, August.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1990. "Insider Trading: Should It Be Prohibited?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-195, University of California at Berkeley.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1987. "Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 425-436, November.
- Guido Tabellini, 1986. "Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 426, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Flannery, Mark J & Protopapadakis, Aris A, 1988. " From T-Bills to Common Stocks: Investigating the Generality of Intra-Week Return Seasonality," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 431-450, June.
- Mark J. Flannery & Aris Protopapadakis, 1987. "From t-bills to common stocks: investigating the generality of intra- week return seasonality," Working Papers 87-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.