Monetary secrecy and selective disclosure: The emerging market case of Mexico's monetary reporting
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berry Wilson & Anthony Saunders & Gerard Caprio, 2000.
"Financial fragility and Mexico's 1994 peso crisis: an event-window analysis of market-valuation effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 450-473.
- Wilson, Berry & Saunders, Anthony & Caprio, Gerard, Jr, 2000. "Financial Fragility and Mexico's 1994 Peso Crisis: An Event-Window Analysis of Market-Valuation Effects," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 450-468, August.
- Wilson, Berry & Saunders, Anthony & Caprio, Gerard, Jr, 2000. "Mexico's Financial Sector Crisis: Propagative Linkages to Devaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 292-308, January.
- O'Brien, James M, 1981. "Estimating the Information Value of Immediate Disclosure of the FOMC Policy Directive," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1047-1061, December.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Masson, Paul R, 1999. "Credibility, Reputation, and the Mexican Peso Crisis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 70-84, February.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1987. "Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 425-436, November.
- Flannery, Mark J & Protopapadakis, Aris A, 1988. " From T-Bills to Common Stocks: Investigating the Generality of Intra-Week Return Seasonality," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 431-450, June.
- Mark J. Flannery & Aris Protopapadakis, 1987. "From t-bills to common stocks: investigating the generality of intra- week return seasonality," Working Papers 87-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hutchison, Michael & Judd, John P, 1992. "Central Bank Secrecy and Money Surprises: International Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 135-145, February.
- Michael Hutchison & John P. Judd, 1991. "Central bank secrecy and money surprises: international evidence," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 91-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1986. "Monetary mystique: Secrecy and central banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 63-92, January.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1985. "Monetary mystique : secrecy and central banking," Working Paper 85-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1992. "Insider Trading: Should It Be Prohibited?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 859-887, August.