Monetary secrecy and selective disclosure: The emerging market case of Mexico's monetary reporting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berry Wilson & Anthony Saunders & Gerard Caprio, 2000.
"Financial fragility and Mexico's 1994 peso crisis: an event-window analysis of market-valuation effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 450-473.
- Wilson, Berry & Saunders, Anthony & Caprio, Gerard, Jr, 2000. "Financial Fragility and Mexico's 1994 Peso Crisis: An Event-Window Analysis of Market-Valuation Effects," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 450-468, August.
- Wilson, Berry & Saunders, Anthony & Caprio, Gerard, Jr, 2000. "Mexico's Financial Sector Crisis: Propagative Linkages to Devaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 292-308, January.
- O'Brien, James M, 1981. "Estimating the Information Value of Immediate Disclosure of the FOMC Policy Directive," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1047-1061, December.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Masson, Paul R, 1999. "Credibility, Reputation, and the Mexican Peso Crisis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 70-84, February.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1987.
"Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 425-436, November.
- Guido Tabellini, 1986. "Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 426, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hutchison, Michael & Judd, John P, 1992.
"Central Bank Secrecy and Money Surprises: International Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 135-145, February.
- Michael Hutchison & John P. Judd, 1991. "Central bank secrecy and money surprises: international evidence," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 91-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1986. "Monetary mystique: Secrecy and central banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 63-92, January.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1992. "Insider Trading: Should It Be Prohibited?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 859-887, August.
- Flannery, Mark J & Protopapadakis, Aris A, 1988.
" From T-Bills to Common Stocks: Investigating the Generality of Intra-Week Return Seasonality,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 431-450, June.
- Mark J. Flannery & Aris Protopapadakis, 1987. "From t-bills to common stocks: investigating the generality of intra- week return seasonality," Working Papers 87-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meixing Dai, 2009.
"Public debt and currency crisis: how central bank opacity can make things bad?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 190-198.
- Dai, Meixing, 2008. "Public debt and currency crisis: how central bank opacity can make things bad?," MPRA Paper 13867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2015.
"Fiscal Policy, Institutional Quality and Central Bank Transparency,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(5), pages 523-545, September.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse & Spyromitros, Eleftherios, 2010. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," MPRA Paper 23766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2014. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," Working Papers of BETA 2014-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:13:y:2004:i:1-2:p:199-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620170 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.