Strategic interaction and donor policy determination
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"The Internal Organization of Government,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Tirole, J., 1993. "The Internal Organization of Government," Working papers 93-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2002. "Strategic Interaction and Donor Policy Determination in a Domestic Setting," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & S. Mansoob Murshed, 2002. "Credibility and Reputation in Peacemaking," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 39(4), pages 487-501, July.
- Addison, Tony & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2001. "Credibility and Reputation in Peacemaking," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & S Mansoob Murshed, 2010. "Credibility and Reputationin Peacemaking," Working Papers id:3288, eSocialSciences.
- S. Mansoob Murshed, 2003. "Strategic Interaction, Aid Effectiveness And The Formation Of Aid Policies In Donor Nations," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 189-203, June.
- Murshed, S Mansoob & Sen, Somnath, 1995. "Aid Conditionality and Military Expenditure Reduction in Developing Countries: Models of Asymmetric Information," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 498-509, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:13:y:2004:i:3:p:311-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.