Individual connectedness in innovation networks: On the role of individual motivation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilfred Dolfsma & Rene Eijk & Albert Jolink, 2009. "On a Source of Social Capital: Gift Exchange," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 315-329, October.
- Stephen P. Borgatti & Rob Cross, 2003. "A Relational View of Information Seeking and Learning in Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 432-445, April.
- Tom J. M. Mom & Frans A. J. Van Den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2007.
"Investigating Managers' Exploration and Exploitation Activities: The Influence of Top-Down, Bottom-Up, and Horizontal Knowledge Inflows,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 910-931, September.
- Mom, T.J.M. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2006. "Investigating Managers' Exploration and Exploitation Activities: The Influence of Top-down, Bottom-up, and Horizontal Knowledge Inflows," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-078-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dekker, D.J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Krackhardt, D., 2001. "An Equilibrium-Correction Model for Dynamic Network Data," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-39-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kanter, Rosabeth, 1985. "Supporting innovation and venture development in established companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 47-60.
- Sumantra Ghoshal & Christopher A Bartlett, 1988. "Creation, Adoption and Diffusion of Innovations by Subsidiaries of Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 365-388, September.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
- Buechel, Berno & Buskens, Vincent, 2011. "The dynamics of closeness and betweenness," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 398, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Liliana Pérez-Nordtvedt & Ben L. Kedia & Deepak K. Datta & Abdul A. Rasheed, 2008. "Effectiveness and Efficiency of Cross-Border Knowledge Transfer: An Empirical Examination," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 714-744, June.
- Teigland, Robin & Wasko, Molly, 2009. "Knowledge transfer in MNCs: Examining how intrinsic motivations and knowledge sourcing impact individual centrality and performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 15-31, March.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Avila Santos, João Heitor & de Barcellos, Marcia Dutra & Sauvée, Loïc, 2016. "Innovation and Interactions: A Bibliometrics Study on intra‐firm Coordination," 2016 International European Forum, February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244543, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00421 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:16-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:18-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation network; Knowledge transfer; Motivation; Centrality; Inter-unit knowledge transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:42:y:2013:i:3:p:624-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.