Market distortions and the benefits from research into new uses for agricultural commodities: Ethanol from corn
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rask, Norman & Rask, Kevin & Tiefenthaler, Jill, 1993. "Ethanol Policy in the Clean Air-Free Trade Era," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 8(1).
- Sally Kane & John Reilly & Michael Leblanc & James Hrubovcak, 1989. "Ethanol's role: An economic assessment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 505-522.
- Fullerton, Don, 1991. "Reconciling Recent Estimates of the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 302-308, March.
- Salathe, Larry E. & Price, J. Michael & Gadson, Kenneth E., 1982. "The Food and Agricultural Policy Simulator," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- John D. Mullen & Julian M. Alston & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1989.
"The Impact Of Farm And Processing Research On The Australian Wool Industry,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 32-47, 04.
- Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1989. "The Impact Of Farm And Processing Research On The Australian Wool Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:18:y:1996:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.