Accelerated energy capacity measurement of lithium-ion cells to support future circular economy strategies for electric vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannan, M.A. & Azidin, F.A. & Mohamed, A., 2014. "Hybrid electric vehicles and their challenges: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 135-150.
- Zhong, Liang & Zhang, Chenbin & He, Yao & Chen, Zonghai, 2014. "A method for the estimation of the battery pack state of charge based on in-pack cells uniformity analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 558-564.
- Shifei Yuan & Hongjie Wu & Chengliang Yin, 2013. "State of Charge Estimation Using the Extended Kalman Filter for Battery Management Systems Based on the ARX Battery Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Wang, Qian & Jiang, Bin & Li, Bo & Yan, Yuying, 2016. "A critical review of thermal management models and solutions of lithium-ion batteries for the development of pure electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 106-128.
- Erwin M. Schau & Marzia Traverso & Annekatrin Lehmann & Matthias Finkbeiner, 2011. "Life Cycle Costing in Sustainability Assessment—A Case Study of Remanufactured Alternators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Ming-Hui Chang & Han-Pang Huang & Shu-Wei Chang, 2013. "A New State of Charge Estimation Method for LiFePO 4 Battery Packs Used in Robots," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-24, April.
- Jaguemont, J. & Boulon, L. & Dubé, Y., 2016. "A comprehensive review of lithium-ion batteries used in hybrid and electric vehicles at cold temperatures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 99-114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:414-430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLithium ion battery; Electric vehicle; Energy capacity measurement; Energy storage system; End-of-life; Circular economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:98-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.