Symbiotic technology-based potential for energy saving: A case study in China's iron and steel industrial parks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Napp, T.A. & Gambhir, A. & Hills, T.P. & Florin, N. & Fennell, P.S, 2014. "A review of the technologies, economics and policy instruments for decarbonising energy-intensive manufacturing industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 616-640.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Xiaolei, 2014. "Promoting energy conservation in China's iron & steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 465-474.
- Zhang, Hui & Dong, Liang & Li, Huiquan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Ohnishi, Satoshi & Tang, Qing, 2013. "Analysis of low-carbon industrial symbiosis technology for carbon mitigation in a Chinese iron/steel industrial park: A case study with carbon flow analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1400-1411.
- Hasanbeigi, Ali & Morrow, William & Sathaye, Jayant & Masanet, Eric & Xu, Tengfang, 2013. "A bottom-up model to estimate the energy efficiency improvement and CO2 emission reduction potentials in the Chinese iron and steel industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 315-325.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Bing J. & Tang, Qiao Q. & Zhao, Yue & Chen, Yu Q. & Chen, Qing L. & Floudas, Christodoulos A., 2018. "Multi-level energy integration between units, plants and sites for natural gas industrial parks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-15.
- Li, Zhaoling & Dai, Hancheng & Song, Junnian & Sun, Lu & Geng, Yong & Lu, Keyu & Hanaoka, Tatsuya, 2019. "Assessment of the carbon emissions reduction potential of China's iron and steel industry based on a simulation analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 279-290.
- Petrović, Predrag & Filipović, Sanja & Radovanović, Mirjana, 2018. "Underlying causal factors of the European Union energy intensity: Econometric evidence," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 216-227.
More about this item
KeywordsSymbiotic technology; Iron and steel industrial park; Energy saving; Potential;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:1303-1311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.