Recent progress in solar thermal energy storage using nanomaterials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Zhaowen & Gao, Xuenong & Xu, Tao & Fang, Yutang & Zhang, Zhengguo, 2014. "Thermal property measurement and heat storage analysis of LiNO3/KCl – expanded graphite composite phase change material," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 265-271.
- Xiao, Lan & Wu, Shuang-Ying & Li, You-Rong, 2012. "Advances in solar hydrogen production via two-step water-splitting thermochemical cycles based on metal redox reactions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-12.
- Medrano, Marc & Gil, Antoni & Martorell, Ingrid & Potau, Xavi & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2010. "State of the art on high-temperature thermal energy storage for power generation. Part 2--Case studies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 56-72, January.
- Wang, Zhangyuan & Yang, Wansheng & Qiu, Feng & Zhang, Xiangmei & Zhao, Xudong, 2015. "Solar water heating: From theory, application, marketing and research," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 68-84.
- Gangnes, Byron S. & Ma, Alyson C. & Van Assche, Ari, 2014.
"Global value chains and trade elasticities,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 482-486.
- Byron S. Gangnes & Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2014. "Global Value Chains and Trade Elasticities," Working Papers 201401, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Byron Gangnes & Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2014. "Global Value Chains and Trade Elasticities," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-31, CIRANO.
- Byron S. Gangnes & Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2014. "Global Value Chains and Trade Elasticities," Working Papers 2014-2, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Jiang, Xiang & Luo, Ruilian & Peng, Feifei & Fang, Yutang & Akiyama, Tomohiro & Wang, Shuangfeng, 2015. "Synthesis, characterization and thermal properties of paraffin microcapsules modified with nano-Al2O3," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 731-737.
- Wipo, 2014. "Global Innovation Index 2014," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2014:gii.
- Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & de Risi, Arturo & Laforgia, Domenico, 2013. "A new solution for reduced sedimentation flat panel solar thermal collector using nanofluids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 80-93.
- Lin Ma, 2014. "Globalization And Top Income Shares," Working Papers 14-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Zhang, G.H. & Zhao, C.Y., 2013. "Thermal property investigation of aqueous suspensions of microencapsulated phase change material and carbon nanotubes as a novel heat transfer fluid," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 433-438.
- Wang, Tao & Mantha, Divakar & Reddy, Ramana G., 2013. "Novel low melting point quaternary eutectic system for solar thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1422-1429.
- Oecd, 2014. "Progress towards a global nuclear liability regime," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(1), pages 9-23.
- Yousefi, Tooraj & Veysi, Farzad & Shojaeizadeh, Ehsan & Zinadini, Sirus, 2012. "An experimental investigation on the effect of Al2O3–H2O nanofluid on the efficiency of flat-plate solar collectors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 293-298.
- Yu, Shiyu & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen, 2014. "Microencapsulation of n-octadecane phase change material with calcium carbonate shell for enhancement of thermal conductivity and serving durability: Synthesis, microstructure, and performance evaluat," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 632-643.
- ., 2014. "Global + local logistics: Asian-Pacific Rim perspectives," Chapters, in: Asian-Pacific Rim Logistics, chapter 1, pages 1-24, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gil, Antoni & Medrano, Marc & Martorell, Ingrid & Lázaro, Ana & Dolado, Pablo & Zalba, Belén & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2010. "State of the art on high temperature thermal energy storage for power generation. Part 1--Concepts, materials and modellization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 31-55, January.
- Fan, Li-Wu & Fang, Xin & Wang, Xiao & Zeng, Yi & Xiao, Yu-Qi & Yu, Zi-Tao & Xu, Xu & Hu, Ya-Cai & Cen, Ke-Fa, 2013. "Effects of various carbon nanofillers on the thermal conductivity and energy storage properties of paraffin-based nanocomposite phase change materials," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 163-172.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Chuanchang & Xie, Baoshan & He, Zhangxing & Chen, Jian & Long, Yi, 2019. "3D structure fungi-derived carbon stabilized stearic acid as a composite phase change material for thermal energy storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 862-873.
- Huq, Mashiul & Ahmed, Sakib, 2018. "Prospects of incorporation of nanoparticles in molten salt for water purification," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 2814-2819.
- Wu, Yang & Chen, Changzhong & Jia, Yifan & Wu, Jie & Huang, Yong & Wang, Linge, 2018. "Review on electrospun ultrafine phase change fibers (PCFs) for thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 167-181.
- Minea, Alina Adriana & Murshed, S. M. Sohel, 2018. "A review on development of ionic liquid based nanofluids and their heat transfer behavior," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 584-599.
- Huang, Xiang & Alva, Guruprasad & Jia, Yuting & Fang, Guiyin, 2017. "Morphological characterization and applications of phase change materials in thermal energy storage: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 128-145.
- Fleuchaus, Paul & Godschalk, Bas & Stober, Ingrid & Blum, Philipp, 2018. "Worldwide application of aquifer thermal energy storage – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 861-876.
More about this item
KeywordsThermal energy storage; Paraffins; Molten salts; Nanomaterials; Thermal conductivity; Specific heat capacity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:450-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.