Renewable energy resources: Current status, future prospects and their enabling technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srirangan, Kajan & Akawi, Lamees & Moo-Young, Murray & Chou, C. Perry, 2012. "Towards sustainable production of clean energy carriers from biomass resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 172-186.
- Chakraborty, Arindam, 2011. "Advancements in power electronics and drives in interface with growing renewable energy resources," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1816-1827, May.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011.
"A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- K. Branker & M. J. M. Pathak & J.M. Pearce, 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Post-Print hal-02120492, HAL.
- Islam, M.R. & Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R., 2013. "Progress and recent trends of wind energy technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 456-468.
- Eltamaly, Ali M., 2013. "Design and implementation of wind energy system in Saudi Arabia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 42-52.
- Nguyen, Trinh Hoang & Prinz, Andreas & Friisø, Trond & Nossum, Rolf & Tyapin, Ilya, 2013. "A framework for data integration of offshore wind farms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 150-161.
- Ruiz, J.A. & Juárez, M.C. & Morales, M.P. & Muñoz, P. & Mendívil, M.A., 2013. "Biomass gasification for electricity generation: Review of current technology barriers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 174-183.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass energy; Geothermal energy; Hydropower energy; Marine energy; Solar energy; Wind energy; Smart grid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:39:y:2014:i:c:p:748-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.