A fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP)/data envelopment analysis (DEA) hybrid model for efficiently allocating energy R&D resources: In the case of energy technologies against high oil prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schaffnit, Claire & Rosen, Dan & Paradi, Joseph C., 1997. "Best practice analysis of bank branches: An application of DEA in a large Canadian bank," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 269-289, April.
- Konidari, Popi & Mavrakis, Dimitrios, 2007. "A multi-criteria evaluation method for climate change mitigation policy instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6235-6257, December.
- Lee, Seong Kon & Mogi, Gento & Kim, Jong Wook, 2009. "Energy technology roadmap for the next 10 years: The case of Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 588-596, February.
- Boubaker, K., 2012. "Renewable energy in upper North Africa: Present versus 2025-horizon perspectives optimization using a Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) framework," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 364-369.
- Lee, Seong Kon & Mogi, Gento & Kim, Jong Wook, 2008. "The competitiveness of Korea as a developer of hydrogen energy technology: The AHP approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1284-1291, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Mahajan, Jayashree, 1991. "A data envelopment analytic model for assessing the relative efficiency of the selling function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-205, July.
- Liang, Zhihong & Yang, Kun & Sun, Yaowei & Yuan, Jiahai & Zhang, Hongwei & Zhang, Zhizheng, 2006. "Decision support for choice optimal power generation projects: Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation model based on the electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3359-3364, November.
- Aras, Haydar & Erdoğmuş, Şenol & Koç, Eylem, 2004. "Multi-criteria selection for a wind observation station location using analytic hierarchy process," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1383-1392.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Lin, Cheng-Wei & Opricovic, Serafim, 2005. "Multi-criteria analysis of alternative-fuel buses for public transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1373-1383, July.
- Nixon, J.D. & Dey, P.K. & Davies, P.A., 2010. "Which is the best solar thermal collection technology for electricity generation in north-west India? Evaluation of options using the analytical hierarchy process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5230-5240.
- Houshyar, Ehsan & Azadi, Hossein & Almassi, Morteza & Sheikh Davoodi, Mohammad Javad & Witlox, Frank, 2012. "Sustainable and efficient energy consumption of corn production in Southwest Iran: Combination of multi-fuzzy and DEA modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 672-681.
- Chang, Da-Yong, 1996. "Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 649-655, December.
- Lee, Seong Kon & Yoon, Yong Jin & Kim, Jong Wook, 2007. "A study on making a long-term improvement in the national energy efficiency and GHG control plans by the AHP approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2862-2868, May.
- Chang, Hsi-Hui, 1998. "Determinants of Hospital Efficiency: the Case of Central Government-owned Hospitals in Taiwan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 307-317, April.
- Guo, Xiao-Dan & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying & Xie, Bai-Chen, 2011. "Evaluation of potential reductions in carbon emissions in Chinese provinces based on environmental DEA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2352-2360, May.
- Casu, B. & Thanassoulis, E., 2006. "Evaluating cost efficiency in central administrative services in UK universities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-426, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:8:p:2002-:d:161344 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:472-482 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chanthawong, Anuman & Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2016. "Stakeholders' perceptions on challenges and opportunities for biodiesel and bioethanol policy development in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 189-206.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1298-1322.
- Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Toloo, Mehdi & Ghazizadeh, Mohammad Sadegh, 2016. "Eco-efficiency considering the issue of heterogeneity among power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 722-735.
- Mousavi, M. & Gitinavard, H. & Mousavi, S.M., 2017. "A soft computing based-modified ELECTRE model for renewable energy policy selection with unknown information," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 774-787.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:189-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Black, Geoffrey & Taylor Black, Meredith A. & Solan, David & Shropshire, David, 2015. "Carbon free energy development and the role of small modular reactors: A review and decision framework for deployment in developing countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 83-94.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy technology R&D plan; Fuzzy AHP; DEA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:21:y:2013:i:c:p:347-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.