The research on performance management for new energy project oriented company based on information system in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zuo, Jian & Zillante, George & Wang, Xin-Wei, 2010. "Critical success factors for BOT electric power projects in China: Thermal power versus wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1283-1291.
- de Souza, Simone Pereira & Pacca, Sergio & de Ávila, Márcio Turra & Borges, José Luiz B., 2010. "Greenhouse gas emissions and energy balance of palm oil biofuel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2552-2561.
- Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1844-1857, March.
- Ouellette, Pierre & Petit, Patrick & Tessier-Parent, Louis-Philippe & Vigeant, Stéphane, 2010. "Introducing regulation in the measurement of efficiency, with an application to the Canadian air carriers industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 216-226, January.
- Larraín, Teresita & Escobar, Rodrigo & Vergara, Julio, 2010. "Performance model to assist solar thermal power plant siting in northern Chile based on backup fuel consumption," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1632-1643.
- Yuan, Xueliang & Zuo, Jian, 2011. "Transition to low carbon energy policies in China--from the Five-Year Plan perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3855-3859, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Lin & Li, Guodong & Luo, Han, 2013. "A novel analysis model of China’s new energy talents," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 21-27.
More about this item
KeywordsNew energy; Project orientated; Performance management; Information system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:7:p:4370-4378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.