Hydrogen as an energy carrier: Prospects and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Askari, Hossein & Krichene, Noureddine, 2010. "An oil demand and supply model incorporating monetary policy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2013-2021.
- McDowall, William & Eames, Malcolm, 2006. "Forecasts, scenarios, visions, backcasts and roadmaps to the hydrogen economy: A review of the hydrogen futures literature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1236-1250, July.
- Hoffman, Peter, 1994. "Hydrogen--the optimum chemical fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 183-199.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2009.
"The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 134-151, January.
- Mohammad Reza FARZANEGAN & Gunther MARKWARDT, "undated". "The Effects of Oil Price Shocks on the Iranian Economy," EcoMod2008 23800037, EcoMod.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2008. "The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Eshita, 2008. "Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1195-1211, March.
- Botterud, Audun & Yildiz, Bilge & Conzelmann, Guenter & Petri, Mark C., 2008. "Nuclear hydrogen: An assessment of product flexibility and market viability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3961-3973, October.
- Zhou, Li, 2005. "Progress and problems in hydrogen storage methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 395-408, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez, Sergio Yesid & Hotza, Dachamir, 2016. "Current developments in reversible solid oxide fuel cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 155-174.
- Ehteshami, Seyyed Mohsen Mousavi & Chan, S.H., 2014. "The role of hydrogen and fuel cells to store renewable energy in the future energy network – potentials and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-109.
- Fayaz, H. & Saidur, R. & Razali, N. & Anuar, F.S. & Saleman, A.R. & Islam, M.R., 2012. "An overview of hydrogen as a vehicle fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5511-5528.
- Bergthorson, Jeffrey M. & Yavor, Yinon & Palecka, Jan & Georges, William & Soo, Michael & Vickery, James & Goroshin, Samuel & Frost, David L. & Higgins, Andrew J., 2017. "Metal-water combustion for clean propulsion and power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 13-27.
- Koumi Ngoh, Simon & Njomo, Donatien, 2012. "An overview of hydrogen gas production from solar energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6782-6792.
- Abedin, M.J. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Sanjid, A. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur & Masum, B.M., 2013. "Energy balance of internal combustion engines using alternative fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 20-33.
- Assaf, Jihane & Shabani, Bahman, 2016. "Transient simulation modelling and energy performance of a standalone solar-hydrogen combined heat and power system integrated with solar-thermal collectors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 66-77.
- Hou, Tengfei & Zhang, Shaoyin & Chen, Yongdong & Wang, Dazhi & Cai, Weijie, 2015. "Hydrogen production from ethanol reforming: Catalysts and reaction mechanism," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 132-148.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1988-2001 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1091-1098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasir Uddin, Md. & Daud, W.M.A. Wan & Abbas, Hazim F., 2013. "Potential hydrogen and non-condensable gases production from biomass pyrolysis: Insights into the process variables," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 204-224.
- Santos, D.M.F. & Šljukić, B. & Sequeira, C.A.C. & Macciò, D. & Saccone, A. & Figueiredo, J.L., 2013. "Electrocatalytic approach for the efficiency increase of electrolytic hydrogen production: Proof-of-concept using platinum--dysprosium alloys," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 486-492.
- Dixon, Christopher & Reynolds, Steve & Rodley, David, 2016. "Micro/small wind turbine power control for electrolysis applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 182-192.
- Tarigan, Ari K.M. & Bayer, Stian B., 2012. "Temporal change analysis of public attitude, knowledge and acceptance of hydrogen vehicles in Greater Stavanger, 2006–2009," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5535-5544.
- Garra, Patxi & Leyssens, Gontrand & Allgaier, Olivier & Schönnenbeck, Cornelius & Tschamber, Valérie & Brilhac, Jean-François & Tahtouh, Toni & Guézet, Olivier & Allano, Sylvain, 2017. "Magnesium/air combustion at pilot scale and subsequent PM and NOx emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 578-587.
- Bergthorson, J.M. & Goroshin, S. & Soo, M.J. & Julien, P. & Palecka, J. & Frost, D.L. & Jarvis, D.J., 2015. "Direct combustion of recyclable metal fuels for zero-carbon heat and power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 368-382.
- Mazloomi, S.K. & Sulaiman, Nasri, 2012. "Influencing factors of water electrolysis electrical efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4257-4263.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Hydrogen; Electrolysis; Energy conversion; Fuel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:5:p:3024-3033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .