Hydrogen as an energy carrier: Prospects and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffman, Peter, 1994. "Hydrogen--the optimum chemical fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 183-199.
- Botterud, Audun & Yildiz, Bilge & Conzelmann, Guenter & Petri, Mark C., 2008. "Nuclear hydrogen: An assessment of product flexibility and market viability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3961-3973, October.
- Askari, Hossein & Krichene, Noureddine, 2010. "An oil demand and supply model incorporating monetary policy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2013-2021.
- McDowall, William & Eames, Malcolm, 2006. "Forecasts, scenarios, visions, backcasts and roadmaps to the hydrogen economy: A review of the hydrogen futures literature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1236-1250, July.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2009.
"The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 134-151, January.
- Mohammad Reza FARZANEGAN & Gunther MARKWARDT, "undated". "The Effects of Oil Price Shocks on the Iranian Economy," EcoMod2008 23800037, EcoMod.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2008. "The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Eshita, 2008. "Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1195-1211, March.
- Zhou, Li, 2005. "Progress and problems in hydrogen storage methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 395-408, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez, Sergio Yesid & Hotza, Dachamir, 2016. "Current developments in reversible solid oxide fuel cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 155-174.
- Ehteshami, Seyyed Mohsen Mousavi & Chan, S.H., 2014. "The role of hydrogen and fuel cells to store renewable energy in the future energy network – potentials and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-109.
- Fayaz, H. & Saidur, R. & Razali, N. & Anuar, F.S. & Saleman, A.R. & Islam, M.R., 2012. "An overview of hydrogen as a vehicle fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5511-5528.
- Bergthorson, Jeffrey M. & Yavor, Yinon & Palecka, Jan & Georges, William & Soo, Michael & Vickery, James & Goroshin, Samuel & Frost, David L. & Higgins, Andrew J., 2017. "Metal-water combustion for clean propulsion and power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P1), pages 13-27.
- Koumi Ngoh, Simon & Njomo, Donatien, 2012. "An overview of hydrogen gas production from solar energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6782-6792.
- Abedin, M.J. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Sanjid, A. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur & Masum, B.M., 2013. "Energy balance of internal combustion engines using alternative fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 20-33.
- Assaf, Jihane & Shabani, Bahman, 2016. "Transient simulation modelling and energy performance of a standalone solar-hydrogen combined heat and power system integrated with solar-thermal collectors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 66-77.
- Hou, Tengfei & Zhang, Shaoyin & Chen, Yongdong & Wang, Dazhi & Cai, Weijie, 2015. "Hydrogen production from ethanol reforming: Catalysts and reaction mechanism," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 132-148.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1988-2001 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:57-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1091-1098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasir Uddin, Md. & Daud, W.M.A. Wan & Abbas, Hazim F., 2013. "Potential hydrogen and non-condensable gases production from biomass pyrolysis: Insights into the process variables," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 204-224.
- Santos, D.M.F. & Šljukić, B. & Sequeira, C.A.C. & Macciò, D. & Saccone, A. & Figueiredo, J.L., 2013. "Electrocatalytic approach for the efficiency increase of electrolytic hydrogen production: Proof-of-concept using platinum--dysprosium alloys," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 486-492.
- Dixon, Christopher & Reynolds, Steve & Rodley, David, 2016. "Micro/small wind turbine power control for electrolysis applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 182-192.
- Tarigan, Ari K.M. & Bayer, Stian B., 2012. "Temporal change analysis of public attitude, knowledge and acceptance of hydrogen vehicles in Greater Stavanger, 2006–2009," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5535-5544.
- Garra, Patxi & Leyssens, Gontrand & Allgaier, Olivier & Schönnenbeck, Cornelius & Tschamber, Valérie & Brilhac, Jean-François & Tahtouh, Toni & Guézet, Olivier & Allano, Sylvain, 2017. "Magnesium/air combustion at pilot scale and subsequent PM and NOx emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 578-587.
- Bergthorson, J.M. & Goroshin, S. & Soo, M.J. & Julien, P. & Palecka, J. & Frost, D.L. & Jarvis, D.J., 2015. "Direct combustion of recyclable metal fuels for zero-carbon heat and power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 368-382.
- Mazloomi, S.K. & Sulaiman, Nasri, 2012. "Influencing factors of water electrolysis electrical efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4257-4263.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Hydrogen; Electrolysis; Energy conversion; Fuel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:5:p:3024-3033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.