Integration of hydrogen energy technologies in stand-alone power systems analysis of the current potential for applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Contreras, Alfonso & Posso, Fausto & Guervos, Esther, 2010. "Modelling and simulation of the utilization of a PEM fuel cell in the rural sector of Venezuela," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1376-1385, April.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Contreras, A. & Posso, F., 2011. "Technical and financial study of the development in Venezuela of the hydrogen energy system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3114-3123.
- Jiménez-Fernández, S. & Salcedo-Sanz, S. & Gallo-Marazuela, D. & Gómez-Prada, G. & Maellas, J. & Portilla-Figueras, A., 2014. "Sizing and maintenance visits optimization of a hybrid photovoltaic-hydrogen stand-alone facility using evolutionary algorithms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 402-413.
- Milo, Aitor & Gaztañaga, Haizea & Etxeberria-Otadui, Ion & Bacha, Seddik & Rodríguez, Pedro, 2011. "Optimal economic exploitation of hydrogen based grid-friendly zero energy buildings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 197-205.
- Kyriakarakos, George & Dounis, Anastasios I. & Rozakis, Stelios & Arvanitis, Konstantinos G. & Papadakis, George, 2011. "Polygeneration microgrids: A viable solution in remote areas for supplying power, potable water and hydrogen as transportation fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4517-4526.
- Bigdeli, Nooshin, 2015. "Optimal management of hybrid PV/fuel cell/battery power system: A comparison of optimal hybrid approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 377-393.
- Zoulias, E.I. & Lymberopoulos, N., 2007. "Techno-economic analysis of the integration of hydrogen energy technologies in renewable energy-based stand-alone power systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-696.
- Ehteshami, S. Mohsen Mousavi & Vignesh, S. & Rasheed, R.K.A. & Chan, S.H., 2016. "Numerical investigations on ethanol electrolysis for production of pure hydrogen from renewable sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 388-393.
- Kyriakarakos, George & Dounis, Anastasios I. & Arvanitis, Konstantinos G. & Papadakis, George, 2012. "A fuzzy logic energy management system for polygeneration microgrids," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 315-327.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- Fayaz, H. & Saidur, R. & Razali, N. & Anuar, F.S. & Saleman, A.R. & Islam, M.R., 2012. "An overview of hydrogen as a vehicle fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5511-5528.
- Giatrakos, G.P. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Mouchtaropoulos, P.G. & Naxakis, G.D. & Stavrakakis, G., 2009. "Sustainable energy planning based on a stand-alone hybrid renewableenergy/hydrogen power system: Application in Karpathos island, Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2562-2570.
- Silva, Sergio B. & de Oliveira, Marco A.G. & Severino, Mauro M., 2010. "Economic evaluation and optimization of a photovoltaic-fuel cell-batteries hybrid system for use in the Brazilian Amazon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6713-6723, November.
- Hatti, M. & Meharrar, A. & Tioursi, M., 2011. "Power management strategy in the alternative energy photovoltaic/PEM Fuel Cell hybrid system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5104-5110.
- Liu, P.F. & Chu, J.K. & Hou, S.J. & Xu, P. & Zheng, J.Y., 2012. "Numerical simulation and optimal design for composite high-pressure hydrogen storage vessel: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1817-1827.
- Tzamalis, G. & Zoulias, E.I. & Stamatakis, E. & Varkaraki, E. & Lois, E. & Zannikos, F., 2011. "Techno-economic analysis of an autonomous power system integrating hydrogen technology as energy storage medium," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 118-124.
- Dursun, Bahtiyar, 2012. "Determination of the optimum hybrid renewable power generating systems for Kavakli campus of Kirklareli University, Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6183-6190.
More about this item
KeywordsStand-alone power systems Hydrogen Fuel cells Market potential analysis Renewable energy sources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:10:y:2006:i:5:p:432-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.