A novel formulation of carbon emissions costs for optimal design configuration of system transmission planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Böhringer, Christoph, 2003. "The Kyoto Protocol: A Review and Perspectives," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-61, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dieter Helm & Cameron Hepburn & Richard Mash, 2003. "Credible Carbon Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 438-450.
- Ian W. H. Parry, 2003.
"Fiscal Interactions and the Case for Carbon Taxes Over Grandfathered Carbon Permits,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 385-399.
- Parry, Ian, 2003. "Fiscal Interactions and the Case for Carbon Taxes over Grandfathered Carbon Permits," Discussion Papers dp-03-46, Resources For the Future.
- Zugang Liu & Trisha Woolley & Anna Nagurney, 2006. "Optimal Endogenous Carbon Taxes for Electric Power Supply Chains with Power Plants," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 322, Society for Computational Economics.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2003. "Fiscal Interactions and the Case for Carbon Taxes over Grandfathered Carbon Permits," Discussion Papers 10509, Resources for the Future.
- Sadegheih, A., 2009. "Optimization of network planning by the novel hybrid algorithms of intelligent optimization techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1539-1551.
- Randall Lutter & Jason F. Shogren, 2002. "Tradable Permit Tariffs: How Local Air Pollution Affects Carbon Emissions Permit Trading," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 159-170.
- Manne, Alan S. & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 1993. "Global scenarios for carbon dioxide emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(12), pages 1207-1222.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baños, R. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F. & Montoya, F.G. & Gil, C. & Alcayde, A. & Gómez, J., 2011. "Optimization methods applied to renewable and sustainable energy: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1753-1766, May.
- Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro, 2013. "Optimal allocation of thermal, electric and cooling loads among generation technologies in household applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 205-214.
- Sun, Yanlong & Kang, Chongqing & Xia, Qing & Chen, Qixin & Zhang, Ning & Cheng, Yaohua, 2017. "Analysis of transmission expansion planning considering consumption-based carbon emission accounting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 232-242.
- Fuentes-Cortés, Luis Fabián & Dowling, Alexander W. & Rubio-Maya, Carlos & Zavala, Víctor M. & Ponce-Ortega, José María, 2016. "Integrated design and control of multigeneration systems for building complexes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P2), pages 1403-1416.
- Sadegheih, A., 2011. "Optimal design methodologies under the carbon emission trading program using MIP, GA, SA, and TS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 504-513, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon emissions; Genetic algorithm; Simulated annealing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:35:y:2010:i:5:p:1091-1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.