Mitigating energy-related GHG emissions through renewable energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Badelt, Georgia & Yehia, Mounir, 2000. "The way to restructure the Lebanese electric power sector: a challenge for the transitional management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 39-47, January.
- Fagbenle, R.Olayiwola, 2001. "National renewable energy policy objectives and programmes in Botswana," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-437.
- El-Fadel, M. & Zeinati, M. & Ghaddar, N. & Mezher, T., 2001. "Uncertainty in estimating and mitigating industrial related GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 1031-1043, October.
- Frankhauser, Samuel & Tol, Richard SJ, 1996. "Climate change costs : Recent advancements in the economic assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 665-673, July.
- Ghaddar, Nesreen & Mezher, Toufic, 1999. "Modeling of current and future energyintensity and greenhouse gas emissions ofthe Lebanese industrial sector: assessmentof mitigation options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 53-74, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prasad, Ravita D. & Bansal, R.C. & Raturi, Atul, 2014. "Multi-faceted energy planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 686-699.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:572-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Tsai, W. T. & Chou, Y. H., 2005. "Overview of environmental impacts, prospects and policies for renewable energy in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 119-147, April.
- AkpInar, Adem & Kömürcü, Murat Ihsan & Kankal, Murat & Özölçer, Ismail HakkI & Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2008. "Energy situation and renewables in Turkey and environmental effects of energy use," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 2013-2039, October.
- Dagher, Leila & Ruble, Isabella, 2011. "Modeling Lebanon’s electricity sector: Alternative scenarios and their implications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4315-4326.
- Mohammed, Y.S. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Bashir, N. & Saidur, R., 2013. "An overview of agricultural biomass for decentralized rural energy in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 15-25.
- Umar, Mohd Shaharin & Jennings, Philip & Urmee, Tania, 2013. "Strengthening the palm oil biomass Renewable Energy industry in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 107-115.
- Dinesh, Harshavardhan & Pearce, Joshua M., 2016. "The potential of agrivoltaic systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 299-308.
- Taseska, V. & Markovska, N. & Causevski, A. & Bosevski, T. & Pop-Jordanov, J., 2011. "Greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions reduction in a power system predominantly based on lignite," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2266-2270.
- Ahanchian, Mohammad & Biona, Jose Bienvenido Manuel, 2014. "Energy demand, emissions forecasts and mitigation strategies modeled over a medium-range horizon: The case of the land transportation sector in Metro Manila," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 615-629.
- Ruble, Isabella & Nader, Pamela, 2011. "Transforming shortcomings into opportunities: Can market incentives solve Lebanon's energy crisis?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2467-2474, May.
- Hamdan, H.A. & Ghajar, R.F. & Chedid, R.B., 2012. "A simulation model for reliability-based appraisal of an energy policy: The case of Lebanon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 293-303.
- Kabakian, V. & McManus, M.C. & Harajli, H., 2015. "Attributional life cycle assessment of mounted 1.8kWp monocrystalline photovoltaic system with batteries and comparison with fossil energy production system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 428-437.
- Ibrahim, Oussama & Fardoun, Farouk & Younes, Rafic & Louahlia-Gualous, Hasna, 2013. "Energy status in Lebanon and electricity generation reform plan based on cost and pollution optimization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 255-278.
- El Fadel, M. & Rachid, G. & El-Samra, R. & Bou Boutros, G. & Hashisho, J., 2013. "Emissions reduction and economic implications of renewable energy market penetration of power generation for residential consumption in the MENA region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 618-627.
- Heidari, Negin & Pearce, Joshua M., 2016. "A review of greenhouse gas emission liabilities as the value of renewable energy for mitigating lawsuits for climate change related damages," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 899-908.
- Evans, Annette & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2009. "Assessment of sustainability indicators for renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1082-1088, June.
- El-Fadel, R.H. & Hammond, G.P. & Harajli, H.A. & Jones, C.I. & Kabakian, V.K. & Winnett, A.B., 2010. "The Lebanese electricity system in the context of sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 751-761, February.
- Kinab, E. & Elkhoury, M., 2012. "Renewable energy use in Lebanon: Barriers and solutions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4422-4431.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Greenhouse gas; Renewable energy; Mitigation; IPCC; Lebanon;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:28:y:2003:i:8:p:1257-1276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.