Spatial competition with concave transport costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peitz, Martin, 1999.
"The circular road revisited: Uniqueness and supermodularity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 405-420, December.
- Martin Peitz, 1999. "- The Circular Road Revisited: Uniqueness And Supermodularity," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X., 1999. "Equilibrium existence in the circle model with linear quadratic transport cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 605-615, September.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Symmetric equilibrium existence and optimality in differentiated product markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 178-194, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamid Hamoudi & Isabel Mª Rodríguez Iglesias & Marcos Sanz Martín-Bustamante, 2015. "The equivalence of convex and concave transport cost in a circular spatial model with and without zoning," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 42(1 Year 20), pages 5-20, June.
- Marta Risueño & Hamid Hamoudi, 2007. "A synthesis of location models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(30), pages 1-15.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okamura, Makoto, 2006. "A note on the excess entry theorem in spatial markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1071-1076, September.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Miguel Fortes Escalona, 2010. "Spatial Cournot equilibrium: do branches matter?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 377-407, April.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Hamoudi, Hamid & Saez, Manuel, 2007. "Equilibrium Nonexistence in Spatial Competition with Quadratic Transportation Costs," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Qiang Gong & Qihong Liu & Yi Zhang, 2016. "Optimal product differentiation in a circular model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 219-252, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:30:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:32:y:2002:i:4:p:531-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.