Equilibrium existence in the circle model with linear quadratic transport cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1986.
"On the Nature of Competition with Differentiated Products,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 160-172, March.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "On the nature of competition with differentiated products," CORE Discussion Papers RP 685, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, Simon P, 1988.
"Equilibrium Existence in the Linear Model of Spatial Competition,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(220), pages 479-491, November.
- Anderson, S., 1986. "Equilibrium existence in the linear model of spatial competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1986013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kats, Amoz, 1995. "More on Hotelling's stability in competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 89-93, March.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1986. "Minimal and maximal product differentiation in Hotelling's duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamid Hamoudi & Isabel Mª Rodríguez Iglesias & Marcos Sanz Martín-Bustamante, 2015. "The equivalence of convex and concave transport cost in a circular spatial model with and without zoning," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 42(1 Year 20), pages 5-20, June.
- Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2004. "A noncooperative analysis of a circular city model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 575-589, September.
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:33-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Transfert de technologie sur une ville circulaire," MPRA Paper 22417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X., 2002. "Spatial competition with concave transport costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 531-540, July.
- Marta Risueño & Hamid Hamoudi, 2007. "A synthesis of location models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(30), pages 1-15.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okamura, Makoto, 2006. "A note on the excess entry theorem in spatial markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1071-1076, September.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Hamoudi, Hamid & Saez, Manuel, 2007. "Equilibrium Nonexistence in Spatial Competition with Quadratic Transportation Costs," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Qiang Gong & Qihong Liu & Yi Zhang, 2016. "Optimal product differentiation in a circular model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 219-252, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:29:y:1999:i:5:p:605-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.