A synthesis of location models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1986.
"On the Nature of Competition with Differentiated Products,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 160-172, March.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "On the nature of competition with differentiated products," CORE Discussion Papers RP 685, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X., 2002. "Spatial competition with concave transport costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 531-540, July.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X., 1999. "Equilibrium existence in the circle model with linear quadratic transport cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 605-615, September.
- Anderson, Simon P, 1988.
"Equilibrium Existence in the Linear Model of Spatial Competition,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(220), pages 479-491, November.
- Anderson, S., 1986. "Equilibrium existence in the linear model of spatial competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1986013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamid Hamoudi & María J. Moral, 2005. "Equilibrium existence in the linear model: Concave versus convex transportation costs," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1986. "Minimal and maximal product differentiation in Hotelling's duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-71.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07c70009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.