Symmetric and Asymmetric Equilibria in a Spatial Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:82:y:2003:i:4:p:555-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Caplin, Andrew S & Nalebuff, Barry J, 1986. "Multi-dimensional Product Differentiation and Price Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(0), pages 129-145, Suppl. No.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995. "Asymmetric equilibria in spatial competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 213-227.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1986. "Minimal and maximal product differentiation in Hotelling's duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-71.
- Beath,John & Katsoulacos,Yannis, 1991. "The Economic Theory of Product Differentiation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335263, March.
- Alessandra Chirco & Luca Lambertini & Fabio Zagonari, 2003.
"How demand affects optimal prices and product differentiation,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 555-568, November.
- Alessandra Chirco & Luca Lambertini & Fabio Zagonari, 2003. "How demand affects optimal prices and product differentiation," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 555-568, November.
- Neven, D. & Thisse, J-F., 1989. "On Quality And Variety Competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1989020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1994. "Two-stage two-dimensional spatial competition between two firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Corrado Benassi & Alessandra Chirco & Marcella Scrimitore, 2002. "Income concentration and market demand," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 584-596, October.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1999. "On the limits and possibilities of the principle of minimum differentiation1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 735-750, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Król, 2009. "The role of demand uncertainty in the two stage Hotelling model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0904, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2008. "The model of the linear city under a triangular distribution of consumers: an empirical analysis on price and location of beverage kiosks in Catania," MPRA Paper 12694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2004-02-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .