The model of the linear city under a triangular distribution of consumers: an empirical analysis on price and location of beverage kiosks in Catania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jehiel, Philippe, 1992. "Product differentiation and price collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 633-641, December.
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1986.
"On the Nature of Competition with Differentiated Products,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 160-172, March.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "On the nature of competition with differentiated products," CORE Discussion Papers RP 685, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2002.
"The Importance of the Distribution of Consumers in Horizontal Product Differentiation,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 793-803.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2001. "The Importance of the Distribution of Consumers in Horizontal Product Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Ramer, Roald, 1997. "Location, Location, Location," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 102-127, November.
- Marcella Scrimitore, 2003. "Symmetric and Asymmetric Equilibria in a Spatial Duopoly," ERSA conference papers ersa03p194, European Regional Science Association.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Price competition, quality and income disparities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 340-359, June.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Symmetric equilibrium existence and optimality in differentiated product markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 178-194, February.
- Corrado Benassi & Roberto Cellini & Alessandra Chirco, 1999. "Market power under income polarization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 289-298, October.
- Corrado Benassi & Alessandra Chirco, 2008. "An elasticity approach to equilibrium and preference concentration in the Hotelling game," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 125-141, July.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct differentiation; Hotelling; Empirical analysis;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.