How demand affects optimal prices and product differentiation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandra Chirco & Luca Lambertini & Fabio Zagonari, 2003. "How demand affects optimal prices and product differentiation," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 555-568, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2009.
"Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1225-1235, November.
- Eleftherios Zacharias, 2009. "Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2009. "Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare," MPRA Paper 15459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gori, Giuseppe Francesco & Lambertini, Luca, 2013.
"Trade liberalisation between asymmetric countries with environmentally concerned consumers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 549-560.
- G. F. Gori & L. Lambertini, 2012. "Trade liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Papers wp824, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuseppe Francesco Gori & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Paper series 40_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Marcella Scrimitore, 2003. "Symmetric and Asymmetric Equilibria in a Spatial Duopoly," ERSA conference papers ersa03p194, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; reservation price; product differentiation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:82:y:2003:i:4:p:555-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.