Finance and economic growth: the case of Sweden 1834-1991
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hansson, Pontus & Jonung, Lars, 1997. "Finance and Economic Growth. The Case of Sweden 1834-1991," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 176, Stockholm School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Pierre Perron, 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 795R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 1987.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Sandberg, Lars G., 1978. "Banking and Economic Growth in Sweden before World War I," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 650-680, September.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross, 1993. "Finance, entrepreneurship and growth: Theory and evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 513-542, December.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jonung, Lars & Stymne, Joakim, 1994. "Economic Growth and the Swedish Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 19, Stockholm School of Economics.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Guidotti, Pablo E., 1995. "Financial development and economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 433-448, March.
- Robert J. Barro & Paul Romer, 1993. "Economic Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number barr93-1.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987. "Time Series Regression with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 277-301, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- A. Galetovic, 1996. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 59-82.
- A. Galetovic, 1996. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 59-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Dr. Hatice Dogukanli & Songül Kakilli Acaravci & Serkan Yilmaz Kandir, 2003. "Examining Systematic and Nonsystematic Risks of the ISE Financial Sector Companies," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(24), pages 1-14.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Paul Wachtel, 2016.
"Episodes of financial deepening: credit booms or growth generators?,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
16-00013, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Paul Wachtel, 2017. "Episodes of financial deepening: credit booms or growth generators?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00009, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Mohsin, Hasan M, 2011. "Financial liberalization and macroeconomic performance, empirical evidence from selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 34559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2011.
- Ensar Yilmaz & Ozgur Kayalica, 2003. "Finance and Growth in Turkey: Casuality Issue," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(24), pages 33-48.
- Ross Levine, 1997. "Napoleon, Bourses, and Growth in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6093, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ross Levine, 1997. "Napoleón, bolsas y crecimiento en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4107, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9323-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atilla Odabasi, 2003. "An Investigation of Beta Instability in the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 6(24), pages 15-32.
- Kar Muhsin & Peker Osman & Kaplan Muhittin, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in The Long Term: The Case of Turkey," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(2), pages 25-38, November.
More about this item
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:51:y:1997:i:3:p:275-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.