Banking and Economic Growth in Sweden before World War I
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogren, Anders, 2006. "Free or central banking? Liquidity and financial deepening in Sweden, 1834-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 64-93, January.
- Shrutikeerti Kaushal & Amlan Ghosh, 2016. "Financial Institutions and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Economy in the Post Liberalized Era," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1003-1013.
- Hansson, Pontus & Jonung, Lars, 1997.
"Finance and economic growth: the case of Sweden 1834-1991,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 275-301, September.
- Hansson, Pontus & Jonung, Lars, 1997. "Finance and Economic Growth. The Case of Sweden 1834-1991," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 176, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lars Sandberg & Richard H. Steckel, 1997. "Was Industrialization Hazardous to Your Health? Not in Sweden!," NBER Chapters,in: Health and Welfare during Industrialization, pages 127-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1999. "Universal Banking in Pre-World War I Germany: Model or Myth?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 305-343, October.
- Grodecka, Anna & Kenny, Seán & Ögren, Anders, 2018. "Predictors of Bank Distress: The 1907 Crisis in Sweden," Lund Papers in Economic History 180, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Rousseau, Peter L. & Sylla, Richard, 2006. "Financial revolutions and economic growth: Introducing this EEH symposium," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-12, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2756-:d:161922 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:38:y:1978:i:03:p:650-680_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.