The tradeoff of the commons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, 2005. "Log-concave probability and its applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 445-469.
- Chander, Parkash & Leruth, Luc, 1989.
"The optimal product mix for a monopolist in the presence of congestion effects : A model and some results,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, pages 437-449.
- Chander, Parkash & Leruth, Luc., 1988. "The Optimal Product-Mix for a Monopolist in the Presence of Congestion Effect: A Model and Some Results," Working Papers 673, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Roth, Alvin E & Xing, Xiaolin, 1994. "Jumping the Gun: Imperfections and Institutions Related to the Timing of Market Transactions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 992-1044, September.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R & Myles, Gareth, 2010. "The Benefits of Costly Voting," MPRA Paper 21372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazlett, Thomas W, 1998. "Spectrum Flash Dance: Eli Noam's Proposal for "Open Access" to Radio Waves," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 805-820, October.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
- Noam, Eli, 1998. "Spectrum Auctions: Yesterday's Heresy, Today's Orthodoxy, Tomorrow's Anachronism. Taking the Next Step to Open Spectrum Access," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 765-790, October.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R., 2013.
"Optimal allocation without transfer payments,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-20.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R., 2006. "Optimal Allocation without Transfer Payments," MPRA Paper 18481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2009.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Todd R. Kaplan, 2010. "Optimal Allocation without Transfer Payments," Discussion Papers 1004, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Cao, Xiaoyong & Gong, Jiong, 2017.
"The tradeoff of the commons under stochastic use,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 150-161.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2015. "Assessing bankruptcy reform in a model with temptation and equilibrium default," Working Papers 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2016. "Assessing Bankruptcy Reform in a Model with Temptation and Equilibrium Default," 2016 Meeting Papers 1330, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2016. "Assessing Bankruptcy Reform in a Model with Temptation and Equilibrium Default," Working Papers 16-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
KeywordsTragedy of the commons; Office hours; Appointments; Property rights; Reservations;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:96:y:2012:i:3:p:349-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.