The impact of mortgage interest-rate subsidies on household borrowing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maite Martínez-Granado & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2002.
"The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 305-330.
- Maite Martínez & J. Ruiz Castillo, . "The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study," Studies on the Spanish Economy 14, FEDEA.
- Nuno C. Martins & Ernesto Villanueva, 2003.
"The impact of interest-rate subsidies on long-term household debt: Evidence from a large program,"
Economics Working Papers
713, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nuno C. Martins & Ernesto Villanueva, 2003. "The Impact of Interest-rate Subsidies on Long-term Household Debt: Evidence from a Large Program," Working Papers w200314, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Nuno Martins & Ernesto Villanueva, 2005. "The impact of interest-rate subsidies on long-term household debt: evidence from a large program," DNB Working Papers 026, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation and Portfolio Structure: Issues and Implications," NBER Working Papers 8223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003.
"The Benefits of the Home Mortgage Interest Deduction,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 17, pages 37-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2002. "The Benefits of the Home Mortgage Interest Deduction," NBER Working Papers 9284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2003:i:71-72:p:15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gervais, 1998.
"Housing Taxation and Capital Accumulation,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9807, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1983. "A Model of Housing Tenure Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 98-113, March.
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000.
"Credit Constraints in the Market for Consumer Durables: Evidence from Micro Data on Car Loans,"
NBER Working Papers
7694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2008. "Credit Constraints In The Market For Consumer Durables: Evidence From Micro Data On Car Loans," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 401-436, 05.
- Nuno Martins & Ernesto Villanueva, 2006. "Does limited access to mortgage debt explain why young adults live with their parents?," Working Papers 0628, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2002.
"Incentives to Borrow and the Demand for Mortgage Debt: An Analysis of Tax Reforms,"
CSEF Working Papers
90, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2004. "Incentives to Borrow and the Demand for Mortgage Debt: An Analysis of Tax Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rob Alessie & Stefan Hochguertel & Guglielmo Weber, 2005.
"Consumer Credit: Evidence From Italian Micro Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 144-178, 03.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Sophie Larribeau, 2003.
"The bank's market power and the interest-rate elasticity of demand for housing : an econometric study of discrimination on French mortgage data,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Larribeau, Sophie, 2003. "The Bank's Market Power and the Interest Rate Elasticity of Demand for Housing: An Econometric Study of Discrimination on French Mortgage Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 3745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jessse M. Shapiro, 2002. "The Benefits of the Home Mortgage Interest Deduction," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1979, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Dean M. Maki, 2001. "Household Debt and the Tax Reform Act of 1986," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 305-319, March.
- Tullio Jappelli, 1990. "Who is Credit Constrained in the U. S. Economy?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 219-234.
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2002. "Do Liquidity Constraints and Interest Rates Matter for Consumer Behavior? Evidence from Credit Card Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 149-185.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:90:y:2006:i:8-9:p:1601-1623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.