Tax and non-tax distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993.
"Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 83-93.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement," Discussion Paper 1993-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation, and pollution abatement," Other publications TiSEM 0ff3bd80-caa4-46d0-a1c0-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Browning, Edgar K., 1994. "The non-tax wedge," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 419-433, March.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Strassmann, Diana L., 1984. "Effluent fees and market structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1977. "Towards a Theory of Third-Best," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 32(1), pages 1-15. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)