Tax and non-tax distortions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993.
"Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 83-93.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement," Discussion Paper 1993-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation, and pollution abatement," Other publications TiSEM 0ff3bd80-caa4-46d0-a1c0-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Browning, Edgar K., 1994. "The non-tax wedge," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 419-433, March.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:2:p:155-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oates, Wallace E. & Strassmann, Diana L., 1984. "Effluent fees and market structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2017. "Towards a Theory of Third-Best," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 155-166, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sören Blomquist & Vidar Christiansen & Luca Micheletto, 2010.
"Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2007. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates," Working Paper Series 2007:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sören Blomquist & Vidar Christiansen & Luca Micheletto, 2008. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates," CESifo Working Paper Series 2303, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:68:y:1998:i:2:p:303-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.