Tax and non-tax distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Browning, Edgar K., 1994. "The non-tax wedge," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 419-433, March.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993.
"Direct crowding out, optimal taxation, and pollution abatement,"
Other publications TiSEM
0ff3bd80-caa4-46d0-a1c0-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 83-93.
- van der Ploeg, F. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement," Discussion Paper 1993-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Strassmann, Diana L., 1984. "Effluent fees and market structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1977. "Towards a Theory of Third-Best," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 32(1), pages 1-15.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:68:y:1998:i:2:p:303-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.