Why voters may prefer congested public clubs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2001. "Why voters may prefer congested public clubs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2rm6x4kc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1992. "Why voters may prefer congested public clubs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt16j5s39d, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, A. & Niskanen, E., 1990. "Why Voters May Prefer Congested Public Clubs," Papers 90-91-18, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1992. "Why Voters May Prefer Congested Public Clubs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9vk9r6zm, University of California Transportation Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonstelie, Jon, 1982. "The Welfare Cost of Free Public Schools," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 794-808, August.
- Stiglitz, J. E., 1974. "The demand for education in public and private school systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 349-385, November.
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 1991.
"Public Provision of Private Goods and the Redistribution of Income,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 979-984, September.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S., 1989. "Public Provision Of Private Goods And The Redistribution Of Income," Papers 36, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richardson, Martin, 2002. "Quality and Congestion in Environmental Goods: The Road to the Wangapeka," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 477-496, May.
- Steffen Burchhardt & Christoph Starke, 2010. "Target-Group and Quality Decisions of Inequity-Averse Entrepreneurs," FEMM Working Papers 100011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2011. "Cournot and Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs in a mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 34100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ikuo Ishibashi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012.
"Should Public Sectors Be Complements of Private Sectors?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(4), pages 712-730, December.
- Ikuo Ishibashi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2008. "Should public sectors be complements of private sectors?," Discussion Papers 2008-58, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- David N King & Yue Ma, 2000. "Local authority provision versus club provision," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 207-223, April.
- Mark Gradstein & Moshe Justman, 1996. "The political economy of mixed public and private schooling: A dynamic analysis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 297-310, July.
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 2005. "The melting pot and school choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 871-896, June.
- Christoph Starke, 2010. "Serving the Many or Serving the Most Needy?," FEMM Working Papers 100002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Pinto, Santiago M., 2004. "Assistance to poor households when income is not observed: targeted in-kind and in-cash transfers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 536-553, November.
- Cohen-Zada, Danny & Justman, Moshe, 2003. "The political economy of school choice: linking theory and evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 277-308, September.
- Christoph Starke, 2012. "Serving the many or serving the most needy?," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 365-386, December.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2012. "Cournot and Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs in a mixed duopoly revisited," MPRA Paper 37704, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2012.
- Zanola, Roberto, 2000. "Public goods versus publicly provided private goods in a two-class economy," POLIS Working Papers 12, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:65:y:1997:i:1:p:37-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.