Quality and Congestion in Environmental Goods: The Road to the Wangapeka
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On the uses of club theory: Preface to the club theory symposium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 3-7, July.
- Nichols, D & Smolensky, E & Tideman, T N, 1971. "Discrimination by Waiting Time in Merit Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 312-323, June.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1997.
"Why voters may prefer congested public clubs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 37-44, July.
- Glazer, A. & Niskanen, E., 1990. "Why Voters May Prefer Congested Public Clubs," Papers 90-91-18, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2001. "Why voters may prefer congested public clubs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2rm6x4kc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1992. "Why voters may prefer congested public clubs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt16j5s39d, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1992. "Why Voters May Prefer Congested Public Clubs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9vk9r6zm, University of California Transportation Center.
- Silva, Emilson C. D., 1997. "A-la-Carte or Smorgasbord? Multiproduct Clubs with Costly Exclusion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 264-280, March.
- David Donaldson & B. Curtis Eaton, 1981. "Patience, More Than Its Own Reward: A Note on Price Discrimination," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 93-105, February.
- Barro, Robert J & Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Ski-Lift Pricing, with Applications to Labor and Other," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 875-890, December.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 1998. "Monopoly and product quality: Separating or pooling menu?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 187-194, November.
- F. H. Knight, 1924. "Some Fallacies in the Interpretation of Social Cost," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 582-606.
- Feldman, Roger D, 1978. "Rationing Congested Goods by Preferences on Quality," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 33(3), pages 225-231.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mélody Leplat & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "Faut-il réguler l'encombrement des sites récréatifs ? Un modèle de choix discret avec participation," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 90(1), pages 51-77.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L., 2011. "Assessing social carrying capacity of tourism destinations with random utility models/Evaluación de la capacidad de carga social de los destinos turísticos con modelos de utilidad aleatoria," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 881-902, Diciembre.
- repec:ags:frraes:188532 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:43:y:2002:i:3:p:477-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.