A-la-Carte or Smorgasbord? Multiproduct Clubs with Costly Exclusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Kangoh, 1991. "Transaction costs and equilibrium pricing of congested public goods with imperfect information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 337-362, August.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John, 1993. "Multiproduct Clubs: Membership and Sustainability," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(2), pages 153-170.
- Wooders, Myrna, 1980. "The Tiebout Hypothesis: Near Optimality in Local Public Good Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1467-1485, September.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Kangoh Lee, 1991. "Economies of Scope and Multiproduct Clubs," Public Finance Review, , vol. 19(2), pages 193-208, April.
- Silva, Emilson C. D. & Kahn, Charles M., 1993. "Exclusion and moral hazard : The case of identical demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 217-235, September.
- Robert W. Helsley & William C. Strange, 1991. "Exclusion and the Theory of Clubs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(4), pages 889-899, November.
- Wooders, Myrna, 1978. "Equilibria, the core, and jurisdiction structures in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 328-348, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 2002. "Private roads, competition, and incentives to adopt time-based congestion tolling," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 217-241, September.
- Richardson, Martin, 2002. "Quality and Congestion in Environmental Goods: The Road to the Wangapeka," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 477-496, May.
- Emilson Caputo Delfino Silva & Richard Corne, 2014. "Prestige Clubs," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 131, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:41:y:1997:i:2:p:264-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.