A-la-Carte or Smorgasbord? Multiproduct Clubs with Costly Exclusion
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wooders, Myrna, 1980. "The Tiebout Hypothesis: Near Optimality in Local Public Good Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1467-1485, September.
- Lee, Kangoh, 1991. "Transaction costs and equilibrium pricing of congested public goods with imperfect information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 337-362, August.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John, 1993. "Multiproduct Clubs: Membership and Sustainability," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(2), pages 153-170.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Kangoh Lee, 1991. "Economies of Scope and Multiproduct Clubs," Public Finance Review, , vol. 19(2), pages 193-208, April.
- Silva, Emilson C. D. & Kahn, Charles M., 1993. "Exclusion and moral hazard : The case of identical demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 217-235, September.
- Robert W. Helsley & William C. Strange, 1991. "Exclusion and the Theory of Clubs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(4), pages 889-899, November.
- Wooders, Myrna, 1978. "Equilibria, the core, and jurisdiction structures in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 328-348, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:41:y:1997:i:2:p:264-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.