Exclusion and the Theory of Clubs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Business Cycles and the Relationship Between Concentration and Price-Cost Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 1-17, Spring.
- Schankerman, Mark & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1986. "A test of static equilibrium models and rates of return to quasi-fixed factors, with an application to the Bell system," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 97-118.
- Iwata, Gyoichi, 1974. "Measurement of Conjectural Variations in Oligopoly," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 947-966, September.
- Mohnen, P, 1987. "The Effects of U.S. Shocks on Canadian Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of the Electrical Products Industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 221-247.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1979. "Testing price taking behavior," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 283-294, February.
- Diewert, W. E., 1977. "Generalized slutsky conditions for aggregate consumer demand functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 353-362, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976.
"Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-274, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1974. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 044, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I, 1989.
"An Examination of the Equilibrium Specification and Structure of Production for Canadian Telecommunications,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(3), pages 265-282, July-Sept.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1987. "An Examination of the Equilibrium Specification and Structure of Production for Canadian Telecommunications," Working Papers 87-21, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hubbard, R Glenn & Petersen, Bruce C, 1988.
"Market Structure and Cyclical Fluctuations in U.S. Manufacturing,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Market Structure and Cyclical Fluctuations in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 2115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Gollop, Frank M. & Roberts, Mark J., 1979. "Firm interdependence in oligopolistic markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 313-331, August.
- Elie Appelbaum & Ulrich R. Kohli, 1979. "Canada-United States Trade: Tests for the Small-Open-Economy Hypothesis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Kulatilaka, Nalin, 1985. "Tests on the validity of static equilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 253-268, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurtis J. Swope & Eckhard Janeba, 2005.
"Taxes or Fees? The Political Economy of Providing Excludable Public Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(3), pages 405-426, August.
- Kurtis J. Swope & Eckhard Janeba, 2001. "Taxes or Fees? The Political Economy of Providing Excludable Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 542, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yang, Chia-yen, 2000. "The organizational choice of public good provision," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000013664, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2009. "How Does the Governance of Academic Faculties Affect Competition Among Them?," Discussion Paper 2009-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Todd Sandler, 2013. "Buchanan clubs," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 265-284, December.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C., 1998. "Private government," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 281-304, June.
- Jens Prüfer & Uwe Walz, 2013.
"Academic faculty governance and recruitment decisions,"
Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 507-529, June.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2013. "Academic faculty governance and recruitment decisions," Other publications TiSEM 168575f1-21e1-4e86-b5ad-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Engel, Christoph, 0.
"Competition in a pure world of Internet telephony,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 530-540, September.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Competition in a Pure World of Internet Telephony," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_1, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- DeWald, Joshua & Espey, Molly & Hammig, Michael D., 2004. "Implementation of Village Self-Help Projects in the Kyrgyz Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1927-1938, November.
- Hideo Konishi, 2010.
"Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria With Entrepreneurial Managers,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 35-63.
- Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria with Entrepreneurial Managers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 710, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Sep 2009.
- Silva, Emilson C. D., 1997. "A-la-Carte or Smorgasbord? Multiproduct Clubs with Costly Exclusion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 264-280, March.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Wooders, 1998.
"Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 952-974, November.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1995. "Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Working Papers mwooders-98-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007.
"How does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?,"
2007-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007. "How Does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?," Discussion Paper 2007-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Miguel A. Puchades-Navarro, 2013. "Voluntary provision of public goods," Chapters,in: Constitutional Economics and Public Institutions, chapter 16, pages 297-312 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Todd Sandler, 2015. "Collective action: fifty years later," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 164(3), pages 195-216, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:24:y:1991:i:4:p:889-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.