Inventory investment over the business cycle in the EU and the US
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karras, Georgios, 1994. "Sources of business cycles in Europe: 1960-1988. Evidence from France, Germany, and the United Kingdom," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1763-1778, December.
- Louri, Helen, 1996. "Inventory investment in Greek manufacturing industry: Effects from participation in the European market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 47-54, August.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1988. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 294-339, June.
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-51, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramey, Valerie A, 1989. "Inventories as Factors of Production and Economic Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 338-54, June.
- West, Kenneth D, 1990.
"The Sources of Fluctuations in Aggregate Inventories and GNP,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 105(4), pages 939-71, November.
- Kenneth D. West, 1989. "The Sources of Fluctuations in Aggregate Inventories and GNP," NBER Working Papers 2992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Watson, Mark W, 1994.
"Business-Cycle Durations and Postwar Stabilization of the U.S. Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 24-46, March.
- Mark W. Watson, 1992. "Business Cycle Durations and Postwar Stabilization of the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 4005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark W. Watson, 1992. "Business cycle durations and postwar stabilization of the U.S. economy," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Flood, Darren & Lowe, Philip, 1995. "Inventories and the Business Cycle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(212), pages 27-39, March.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos & Dimelis, Sophia P & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 1995. "Comparisons of Business Cycles in the EC: Idiosyncracies and Regularities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(245), pages 1-27, February.
- Wilkinson, Maurice, 1989. "Aggregate inventory behavior in large European economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 181-194, January.
- Christiano, Lawrence J., 1988. "Why does inventory investment fluctuate so much?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 247-280.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1981. "Retail Inventory Behavior and Business Fluctuations," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(2), pages 443-520.
- King, Robert G. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1993.
"Low frequency filtering and real business cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 207-231.
- Kahn, James A, 1992. "Why Is Production More Volatile Than Sales? Theory and Evidence on the Stockout-Avoidance Motive for Inventory-Holding," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 481-510, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:71:y:2001:i:1-3:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.