Warranty and price optimization in a competitive duopoly supply chain with parallel importation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Djamaludin, I., 2002. "New product warranty: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 231-260, October.
- Wu, Shaomin, 2014. "Warranty return policies for products with unknown claim causes and their optimisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 52-61.
- Chen, Xu & Li, Ling & Zhou, Ming, 2012. "Manufacturer's pricing strategy for supply chain with warranty period-dependent demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 807-816.
- DeCroix, Gregory A., 1999. "Optimal warranties, reliabilities and prices for durable goods in an oligopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 554-569, February.
- Zhao, Jing & Tang, Wansheng & Wei, Jie, 2012. "Pricing decision for substitutable products with retail competition in a fuzzy environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 144-153.
- Peggy E Chaudhry, 2014. "Confronting the Gray Market Problem," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 263-270, October.
- Steve Thompson, 2009. "Grey Power: An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Parallel Imports on Market Prices," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 219-232, September.
- Romana L. Autrey & Francesco Bova & David A. Soberman, 2015. "When Gray is Good: Gray Markets and Market-Creating Investments," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 24(4), pages 547-559, April.
- Zhao, Jing & Tang, Wansheng & Zhao, Ruiqing & Wei, Jie, 2012. "Pricing decisions for substitutable products with a common retailer in fuzzy environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 409-419.
- Chun, Young Hak & Tang, Kwei, 1995. "Determining the optimal warranty price based on the producer's and customers' risk preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 97-110, August.
- Reza Ahmadi & Foad Iravani & Hamed Mamani, 2015. "Coping with Gray Markets: The Impact of Market Conditions and Product Characteristics," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 24(5), pages 762-777, May.
- Izabela Jelovac & Catalina Bordoy, 2005. "Pricing and Welfare Implications of Parallel Imports in the Pharmaceutical Industry," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Zhao, Jing & Wei, Jie & Li, Yongjian, 2014. "Pricing decisions for substitutable products in a two-echelon supply chain with firms׳ different channel powers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 243-252.
- Ma, Lidan & Zhang, Rong & Guo, Sandang & Liu, Bin, 2012. "Pricing decisions and strategies selection of dominant manufacturer in dual-channel supply chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2558-2565.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:316-331 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGray market; Parallel importation; Warranty; Price optimization; Competitive supply chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:185:y:2017:i:c:p:76-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.