Determining the optimal warranty price based on the producer's and customers' risk preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Mamer, 1987. "Discounted and Per Unit Costs of Product Warranty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(7), pages 916-930, July.
- Theodore S. Glickman & Paul D. Berger, 1976. "Optimal Price and Protection Period Decisions for a Product Under Warranty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1381-1390, August.
- H. N. Amato & E. E. Anderson, 1976. "Note--Determination of Warranty Reserves: An Extension," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1391-1394, August.
- Warren W. Menke, 1969. "Determination of Warranty Reserves," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(10), pages 542-549, June.
- Herbert Moskowitz & Robert Plante, 1984. "Effect of Risk Aversion on Single Sample Attribute Inspection Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1226-1237, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laksana, Kamonkan & Hartman, Joseph C., 2010. "Planning product design refreshes with service contract and competition considerations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 189-203, August.
- Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Hadadpour, Shirin & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Shaikh, Ali Akbar, 2017. "Warranty and price optimization in a competitive duopoly supply chain with parallel importation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 76-88.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Saren, Sharmila, 2016. "Product inspection policy for an imperfect production system with inspection errors and warranty cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 263-271.
- Zhou, Zhefang & Li, Yanjun & Tang, Kwei, 2009. "Dynamic pricing and warranty policies for products with fixed lifetime," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 940-948, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:10:p:1601-1608 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:596-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Cheng-Kang & Lo, Chih-Chung & Weng, Tzu-Chun, 2017. "Optimal production run length and warranty period for an imperfect production system under selling price dependent on warranty period," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 401-412.
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Djamaludin, I., 2002. "New product warranty: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 231-260, October.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:59-67:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zuo, Ming J. & Liu, Bin & Murthy, D. N. P., 2000. "Replacement-repair policy for multi-state deteriorating products under warranty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 519-530, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:1:p:97-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.