Computational approximations of renewal process relating to a warranty problem: The case of phase-type lifetimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward P. C. Kao & Marion Spokony Smith, 1993. "Discounted and Per Unit Net Revenues and Costs of Product Warranty: The Case of Phase-Type Lifetimes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1246-1254, October.
- John W. Mamer, 1987. "Discounted and Per Unit Costs of Product Warranty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(7), pages 916-930, July.
- Edward W. Frees & Seong-Hyun Nam, 1988. "Approximating Expected Warranty Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1441-1449, December.
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Blischke, W. R., 1992. "Product warranty management -- II: An integrated framework for study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 261-281, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Djamaludin, I., 2002. "New product warranty: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 231-260, October.
- Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Perez-Ocon, Rafael, 2006. "Replacement times and costs in a degrading system with several types of failure: The case of phase-type holding times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1193-1209, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:90:y:1996:i:1:p:156-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.