Composite photography and statistical prejudice: Levy-Peart and Marshall on the theorist and the theorized
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ali Khan, M., 1979. "A multisectoral model of a small, open economy with non-shiftable capital and imperfect labor mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 369-375.
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Economics and Language," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 51-69, September.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2004. "Statistical prejudice: from eugenics to immigrants," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Khan, M Ali, 1991. "Ethnic Groups and the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Trade Model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(4), pages 355-71, October.
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Education as a Commodity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 541-582.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1992.
"Investing in All the People,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 367-404.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-42, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:20:y:2004:i:1:p:23-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.