Composite photography and statistical prejudice: Levy-Peart and Marshall on the theorist and the theorized
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Education as a Commodity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 541-582.
- Ali Khan, M., 1979. "A multisectoral model of a small, open economy with non-shiftable capital and imperfect labor mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 369-375.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-42, March.
- Summers, Lawrence H., 1992.
"Investing in all the people,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
905, The World Bank.
- Khan, M Ali, 1991. "Ethnic Groups and the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Trade Model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 355-71, October.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2004. "Statistical prejudice: from eugenics to immigrants," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 5-22, March.
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Economics and Language," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 51-69, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:20:y:2004:i:1:p:23-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.