On trust as a commodity and on the grammar of trust
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ali Khan, 1991. "On the Languages of Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 503-549.
- M. Ali Khan, 1989. "In Praise of Development Economics," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 337-384.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and the History of Economic Theory,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1067-1082, September.
- R. Myerson., 2010. "Nash Equilibrium and the History of Economic Theory," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Starrett, David A, 1973. "A Note on Externalities and the Core," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 179-83, January.
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Economics and Language," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 51-69, September.
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Education as a Commodity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 541-582.
- Roemer, John E, 1985. "Rationalizing Revolutionary Ideology," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Geertz, Clifford, 1978. "The Bazaar Economy: Information and Search in Peasant Marketing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 28-32, May.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C, 1974. "Is the Theory of Competitive Equilibrium With It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 325-29, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:26:y:2002:i:9:p:1719-1766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.