The World Bank and the persistence of poverty in poor countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rowley, Charles K., 2000. "Political culture and economic performance in sub-Saharan Africa," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 133-158, March.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2001.
"Explaining Leakage of Public Funds,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
147, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2002. "Explaining Leakage of Public Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 3227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2001. "Explaining leakage of public funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2709, The World Bank.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A, 2002. "An African Success Story: Botswana," CEPR Discussion Papers 3219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ke-young Chu & Hamid R Davoodi & Sanjeev Gupta, 2000. "Income Distribution and Tax and Government Social Spending Policies in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/62, International Monetary Fund. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)