Comparing emerging and mature markets during times of crises: A non-extensive statistical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Sung Y. & Bera, Anil K., 2009. "Maximum entropy autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 219-230, June.
- Lisa Borland, 2002. "A theory of non-Gaussian option pricing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 415-431.
- L. Borland & J. P. Bouchaud, 2004. "A Non-Gaussian Option Pricing Model with Skew," Papers cond-mat/0403022, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2004.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Gradojevic, Nikola, 2010.
"Crash of '87 -- Was it expected?: Aggregate market fears and long-range dependence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 270-282.
- Ramazan Gencay & Nikola Gradojevic, 2009. "Crash of '87 - Was it Expected? Aggregate Market Fears and Long Range Dependence," Working Paper series 28_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gradojevic, Nikola & Gencay, Ramazan, 2008.
"Overnight interest rates and aggregate market expectations,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 27-30, July.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Ramazan Gençay, 2009. "Overnight Interest Rates and Aggregate Market Expectations," Working Paper series 26_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michel Vellekoop & Hans Nieuwenhuis, 2007. "On option pricing models in the presence of heavy tails," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 563-573.
- Zapart, Christopher A., 2009. "On entropy, financial markets and minority games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(7), pages 1157-1172.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004. "A non-Gaussian option pricing model with skew," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(5), pages 499-514.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-extensive entropy; Crisis; Non-Gaussian distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:14:p:3039-3044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .