Predicting Systemic Risk with Entropic Indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Scholes, Myron S, 1996. "Global Financial Markets, Derivative Securities, and Systemic Risks," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 271-286, May.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Gradojevic, Nikola, 2010.
"Crash of '87 -- Was it expected?: Aggregate market fears and long-range dependence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 270-282, March.
- Ramazan Gencay & Nikola Gradojevic, 2009. "Crash of '87 - Was it Expected? Aggregate Market Fears and Long Range Dependence," Working Paper series 28_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gradojevic, Nikola & Gencay, Ramazan, 2008.
"Overnight interest rates and aggregate market expectations,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 27-30, July.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Ramazan Gençay, 2009. "Overnight Interest Rates and Aggregate Market Expectations," Working Paper series 26_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Martin, M.T. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A., 2000. "Tsallis-like information measures and the analysis of complex signals," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 275(1), pages 262-271.
- Lisa Borland, 2002. "A theory of non-Gaussian option pricing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 415-431.
- Gamero, L.G. & Plastino, A. & Torres, M.E., 1997. "Wavelet analysis and nonlinear dynamics in a nonextensive setting," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 487-509.
- Kitamura, Yuichi & Stutzer, Michael, 2002. "Connections between entropic and linear projections in asset pricing estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 159-174, March.
- Kaynar, Bahar & Ridder, Ad, 2010. "The cross-entropy method with patching for rare-event simulation of large Markov chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1380-1397, December.
- Tong, S. & Bezerianos, A. & Paul, J. & Zhu, Y. & Thakor, N., 2002. "Nonextensive entropy measure of EEG following brain injury from cardiac arrest," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 305(3), pages 619-628.
- Yang, Jiping & Qiu, Wanhua, 2005. "A measure of risk and a decision-making model based on expected utility and entropy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 792-799, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:15-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .