Bipartite producer–consumer networks and the size distribution of firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gallegati, Mauro & Ormerod, Paul, 2004. "Scaling invariant distributions of firms’ exit in OECD countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 334(1), pages 267-273.
- Fujiwara, Yoshi & Di Guilmi, Corrado & Aoyama, Hideaki & Gallegati, Mauro & Souma, Wataru, 2004.
"Do Pareto–Zipf and Gibrat laws hold true? An analysis with European firms,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 197-216.
- Yoshi Fujiwara & Corrado Di Guilmi & Hideaki Aoyama & Mauro Gallegati & Wataru Souma, 2003. "Do Pareto-Zipf and Gibrat laws hold true? An analysis with European Firms," Papers cond-mat/0310061, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Discontinuity Model of Technological Change: Catastrophe Theory and Network Structure," MPRA Paper 68089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2016.
"Diversity of firm sizes, complexity, and industry structure in the Chinese economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 90-106.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2014. "Diversity of Firm Sizes, Complexity, and Industry Structure in the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 67630, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2015.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2015. "Diversity of firm sizes, complexity, and industry structure in the Chinese economy," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 107/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Bill McKelvey & Benyamin B. Lichtenstein & Pierpaolo Andriani, 2012. "When organisations and ecosystems interact: toward a law of requisite fractality in firms," International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 104-136.
- Sun, Mei & Zhang, Pei-Pei & Shan, Tian-Hua & Fang, Cui-Cui & Wang, Xiao-Fang & Tian, Li-Xin, 2012. "Research on the evolution model of an energy supply–demand network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(19), pages 4506-4516.
More about this item
KeywordsSize distribution of firms; Bipartite networks; Complex networks; Econophysics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:363:y:2006:i:2:p:359-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.