Fragmentation versus stability in bimodal coalitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Axelrod, Robert & Bennett, D. Scott, 1993. "A Landscape Theory of Aggregation," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 211-233, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinogradova, Galina & Galam, Serge, 2013. "Rational instability in the natural coalition forming," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(23), pages 6025-6040.
- Sun, Yixiang & Du, Haifeng & Gong, Maoguo & Ma, Lijia & Wang, Shanfeng, 2014. "Fast computing global structural balance in signed networks based on memetic algorithm," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 415(C), pages 261-272.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guodong Shi & Alexandre Proutiere & Mikael Johansson & John S. Baras & Karl H. Johansson, 2016. "The Evolution of Beliefs over Signed Social Networks," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(3), pages 585-604, June.
- Kurmyshev, Evguenii & Juárez, Héctor A. & González-Silva, Ricardo A., 2011. "Dynamics of bounded confidence opinion in heterogeneous social networks: Concord against partial antagonism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(16), pages 2945-2955.
- Claudio Altafini, 2012. "Dynamics of Opinion Forming in Structurally Balanced Social Networks," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(6), pages 1-9, June.
- Galam, Serge, 2004. "Sociophysics: a personal testimony," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(1), pages 49-55.
- Belaza, Andres M. & Ryckebusch, Jan & Bramson, Aaron & Casert, Corneel & Hoefman, Kevin & Schoors, Koen & van den Heuvel, Milan & Vandermarliere, Benjamin, 2019. "Social stability and extended social balance—Quantifying the role of inactive links in social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 518(C), pages 270-284.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:230:y:1996:i:1:p:174-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.