Rational instability in the natural coalition forming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Axelrod, Robert & Bennett, D. Scott, 1993. "A Landscape Theory of Aggregation," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 211-233, April.
- Galam, Serge, 1998. "Comment on â€˜A Landscape Theory of Aggregationâ€™," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 411-412, April.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2012.
"Dynamics and Stability of Constitutions, Coalitions, and Clubs,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1446-1476, June.
- Konstantin Sonin & Georgy Egorov & Daron Acemoglu, 2008. "Dynamics and Stability of Constitutions, Coalitions and Clubs," 2008 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2008. "Dynamics and Stability of Constitutions, Coalitions, and Clubs," NBER Working Papers 14239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galam, Serge, 1996. "Fragmentation versus stability in bimodal coalitions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 174-188.
- Naumis, Gerardo G. & Samaniego-Steta, F. & del Castillo-Mussot, M. & Vázquez, G.J., 2007. "Three-body interactions in sociophysics and their role in coalition forming," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 226-234.
More about this item
KeywordsCoalition forming; Statistical Physics; Social models; Social simulation; Political instability; Economical instability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:23:p:6025-6040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.