The impacts of mass delisting: Evidence from Singapore and Malaysia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen R Foerster & G Andrew Karolyi, 1993. "International Listings of Stocks: The Case of Canada and the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 763-784, December.
- Arvind Bhandari & Theoharry Grammatikos & Anil K. Makhija & George Papaioannou, 1989. "Risk And Return On Newly Listed Stocks: The Post-Listing Experience," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 93-102, 06.
- Ying, Louis K. W. & Lewellen, Wilbur G. & Schlarbaum, Gary G. & Lease, Ronald C., 1977. "Stock Exchange Listings and Securities Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 415-432, September.
- Alexander, Gordon J & Eun, Cheol S & Janakiramanan, S, 1987. " Asset Pricing and Dual Listing on Foreign Capital Markets: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 151-58, March.
- Sanger, Gary C. & Peterson, James D., 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Common Stock Delistings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 261-272, June.
- Loughran, Tim & Ritter, Jay R, 1995. " The New Issues Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 23-51, March.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Eun, Cheol S. & Janakiramanan, S., 1988. "International Listings and Stock Returns: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 135-151, June.
- Ian Domowitz & Jack Glen & Ananth Madhavan, 1998. "International Cross-Listing and Order Flow Migration: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 2001-2027, December.
- Sanger, Gary C. & McConnell, John J., 1986. "Stock Exchange Listings, Firm Value, and Security Market Efficiency: The Impact of NASDAQ," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 1-25, March.
- Clyde, Paul & Schultz, Paul & Zaman, Mir, 1997. " Trading Costs and Exchange Delisting: The Case of Firms That Voluntarily Move from the American Stock Exchange to the Nasdaq," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2103-12, December.
- Grammatikos, Thoeharry & Papaioannou, George J, 1986. "The Information Value of Listing on the New York Stock Exchange," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 485-99, November.
- Jayaraman, Narayanan & Shastri, Kuldeep & Tandon, Kishore, 1993. "The impact of international cross listings on risk and return : The evidence from American depository receipts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 91-103, February.
- Lau, Sie Ting & Diltz, J. David & Apilado, Vincent P., 1994. "Valuation effects of international stock exchange listings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 743-755, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:10:y:2002:i:3:p:333-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.