An Empirical Analysis of Common Stock Delistings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doumet, Markus & Limbach, Peter & Theissen, Erik, 2015. "Ich bin dann mal weg: Werteffekte von Delistings deutscher Aktiengesellschaften nach dem Frosta-Urteil," CFR Working Papers 15-14, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- McConnell, John J. & Dybevik, Heidi J. & Haushalter, David & Lie, Erik, 1996. "A survey of evidence on domestic and international stock exchange listings with implications for markets and managers," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 347-376, December.
- Bernile, Gennaro & Jarrell, Gregg A., 2009. "The impact of the options backdating scandal on shareholders," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1-2), pages 2-26, March.
- Naohisa Goto & Konari Uchida, 2012. "How do banks resolve firms’ financial distress? Evidence from Japan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 455-478, May.
- Daugherty, Mary & Georgieva, Dobrina, 2011. "Foreign cultures, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and cross-delisting," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 208-223, October.
- Asjeet S. Lamba & Walayet A. Khan, 1999. "Exchange Listings And Delistings: The Role Of Insider Information And Insider Trading," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Blennerhassett, Michael & Bowman, Robert G., 1998. "A change in market microstructure: the switch to electronic screen trading on the New Zealand stock exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 261-276, December.
- Crystal Lin & Kenneth Yung, 2006. "Equity Capital Flows and Demand for REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 275-291, November.
- Bushee, Brian J. & Leuz, Christian, 2005. "Economic consequences of SEC disclosure regulation: evidence from the OTC bulletin board," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 233-264, June.
- You, Leyuan & Parhizgari, Ali M. & Srivastava, Suresh, 2012. "Cross-listing and subsequent delisting in foreign markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 200-216.
- Sun, Qian & Tang, Yuen-Kin & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2002. "The impacts of mass delisting: Evidence from Singapore and Malaysia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 333-351, June.
- Jonathan Witmer, 2008. "An Examination of Canadian Firms Delisting from U.S. Exchanges," Staff Working Papers 08-11, Bank of Canada.
- Rhee, S. Ghon & Wu, Feng, 2012. "Anything wrong with breaking a buck? An empirical evaluation of NASDAQ's $1 minimum bid price maintenance criterion," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 258-285.
- Jonathan Macey & Maureen O'Hara & David Pompilio, 2008. "Down and Out in the Stock Market: The Law and Economics of the Delisting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 683-713, November.
- Andrew Ang & Assaf A. Shtauber & Paul C. Tetlock, 2013.
"Asset Pricing in the Dark: The Cross-Section of OTC Stocks,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(12), pages 2985-3028.
- Andrew Ang & Assaf A. Shtauber & Paul C. Tetlock, 2013. "Asset Pricing in the Dark: The Cross Section of OTC Stocks," NBER Working Papers 19309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Park, Jinwoo & Lee, Posang & Park, Yun W., 2014. "Information effect of involuntary delisting and informed trading," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 251-269.
- Constant Djama & Isabelle Martinez & Stéphanie Serve, 2012.
"What do we know about delistings? A survey of the literature,"
- Constant Djama & Isabelle Martinez & Stéphanie Serve, 2012. "What do we know about delistings? A survey of the literature," THEMA Working Papers 2012-38, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Terrence Martell & Gwendolyn Webb, 2008. "The performance of stocks that are reverse split," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 253-279, April.
- Liu, Shinhua & Stowe, John D. & Hung, Ken, 2012. "Why U.S. firms delist from the Tokyo stock exchange: An empirical analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 62-70.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Furtado, Eugene P. H., 1996. "Exchange rate regimes and international market segmentation: Evidence from pricing effects of international listings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-168.
- Kalay, Avner & Portniaguina, Evgenia, 2001. "Swimming against the tides: : The case of Aeroflex move from NYSE to Nasdaq," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 261-267, June.
- Kashefi Pour, Eilnaz & Lasfer, Meziane, 2013. "Why do companies delist voluntarily from the stock market?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4850-4860.
- Peterson, David R & Peterson, Pamela P, 1992. "A Further Understanding of Stock Distributions: The Case of Reverse Stock Splits," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 189-205, Fall.
- Williams, David R., 2013. "Human and financial capital as determinants of biopharmaceutical IPO de-listings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2612-2618.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:25:y:1990:i:02:p:261-272_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.