Trading Costs and Exchange Delisting: The Case of Firms That Voluntarily Move from the American Stock Exchange to the Nasdaq
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan J. Davies, 2001. "Matching and the Estimated Impact of Inter-listing (updated July 2003)," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-11, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Jun 2003.
- Davies, Ryan J. & Kim, Sang Soo, 2009. "Using matched samples to test for differences in trade execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-202, May.
- Campbell, Kevin & Tabner, Isaac T., 2014. "Bonding and the agency risk premium: An analysis of migrations between the AIM and the Official List of the London Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-20.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Lazrak, Skander, 2009. "Liquidity minimization and cross-listing choice: Evidence based on Canadian shares cross-listed on U.S. venues," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 550-564, July.
- Tse, Yiuman & Devos, Erik, 2004. "Trading costs, investor recognition and market response: An analysis of firms that move from the Amex (Nasdaq) to Nasdaq (Amex)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Paul Clyde, 1999. "Is it Efficient to Impose Costs on Small-Volume Equity Traders?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 81-92.
- Sun, Qian & Tang, Yuen-Kin & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2002. "The impacts of mass delisting: Evidence from Singapore and Malaysia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 333-351, June.
- Nobuyuki Isagawa & Katsushi Suzuki & Satoru Yamaguchi, 2008. "Complimentary Tickets, Stock Liquidity, and Stock Prices: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 2008-33, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Angel, James J. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh & Werner, Ingrid, 2004. "From Pink Slips to Pink Sheets: Liquidity and Shareholder Wealth Consequences of Nasdaq Delistings," Working Paper Series 2004-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:52:y:1997:i:5:p:2103-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.