Investor Recognition, Liquidity, and Exchange Listings in the Reformed Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pankaj K. Jain & Jang-Chul Kim, 2006. "Investor Recognition, Liquidity, and Exchange Listings in the Reformed Markets," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 35(2), Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:12:p:25-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:727-757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Viswanathan, K.G., 2009. "Visibility effects and timing in stock listing changes: Evidence from operating performance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 357-377, May.
- Kevin D. Broom, 2013. "The NASDAQ Restructuring: Do Names Even Matter?," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(2), pages 1-18, April.
- Park, Jong-Ho & Binh, Ki Beom & Eom, Kyong Shik, 2016. "The effect of listing switches from a growth market to a main board: An alternative perspective," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 246-273.
- Chuluun, Tuugi, 2015. "The role of underwriter peer networks in IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 62-78.
- Davies, Ryan J. & Kim, Sang Soo, 2009. "Using matched samples to test for differences in trade execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-202, May.
- Lin, Wen-Chun & Liao, Tsai-Ling, 2015. "Exchange listing type and firm financial reporting behavior," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 234-249.
- Gottesman, Aron A. & Nam, Jouahn & Thornton Jr., John H. & Wynne, Kevin, 2010. "NYSE listings and firm borrowing costs: An empirical investigation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 26-42.
- Duong Nguyen & Tribhuvan Puri, 2014. "Information asymmetry and accounting restatement: NYSE-AMEX and NASDAQ evidence," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 211-244, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:35:y:2006:i:2:p:21-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.